Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

new is300

Old 11-30-2004, 03:00 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: new is300

by the way how much does the is300 start out with hp/tq wise?
Old 11-30-2004, 06:59 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by GeniusGZA
the only complaint i have about my interior is the cupholder...as for euro interiors i had a 2k gti before this and it fell apart on me...seats broke, radio lights went out, cupholder broke, sunroof wouldnt retract and cd changer broke a month after i had it...not to much to say about bland euro interiors...but thats my experience someone elses might be different...im not saying the IS's interior is the best ever i just dont think by any means thats its cheap...if you test drive one you will be overwhelmed...but once you have one you adapt and learn to love it
Whoa now. Don't pick the cheapest car VW makes to be your standard of 'European interiors'. One of the reasons I picked my car was because of the interior.

Old 11-30-2004, 07:00 AM
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

matt.... your clock broke. you made a bad decision.

not just a clock, the colck that looks like they pulled the timer off the oven you had when you were 4.

Last edited by BLUE ICE; 11-30-2004 at 07:02 AM.
Old 11-30-2004, 07:22 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by GeniusGZA
just for the record...i love my heated 8 way adjustable suede seats, my climate control, my 6 cd in dash cd player, my navi, my electronic dimming rearview mirror, my auto windows and my electric sunroof...just to name a few things...that doesnt sound like a mustang to me
only one of those options you said weren't offered in a Mustang. Can you get a convertible top in that over priced Toyota? Sun roofs look hideous in Mustangs....

Lets compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges anyways.
Old 11-30-2004, 07:29 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The_rabbit1
ok, i'll give on that one. u got me there. but a drag mustang on 18's won't beat a street honda. all i meant by it.
probably because they are modified for a totally different type of driving. I mean are you serious? Holy shit! You say a DRAG Mustang couldn't take a lowered Honda, obvioulsy! I hope this is an inside joke with someone or something.
Old 11-30-2004, 08:45 AM
BoOsT

B&J'slex has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dave22
It always happens. Sometimes threads will get back on topic. You've just got to wait it out.
i figured it might get a little off topic, but dayum! tis is like an all out cyber war about fucking hondas and mustangs...what the shit? i just want some advice on this shit. i mean, i went from a 99 cavy, to an 01 is300. big jump. and i just wanted some advice. n e ways....... thanks for the 'advice' all.
Old 11-30-2004, 09:02 AM
whats hood?

good choice, fuck the haters, boost it, and get a nice set of wheels. hondas and mustangs aren't anything more special than your IS.
Old 11-30-2004, 09:09 AM
whats hood?

Old 11-30-2004, 10:16 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

would somone give specs on the damn overpriced toyota already?
Old 11-30-2004, 10:25 AM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

hey B&J...what kind of suspension are you thinking about?

Originally Posted by The_rabbit1
would somone give specs on the damn overpriced toyota already?
google anyone???

Quick Reply: new is300