Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

New car not a honda

Old 06-08-2006, 08:30 AM
No more yellow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bigbodycrx has disabled reputation
Default New car not a honda

Alright well i asked everyone a little while ago what they thoguht about the S2000 and the G 35. Well i went and checked out a 02 s2000, 29k miles really clean. I did not like the amount of space you have in the "cockpit". Checked out a few G35's. a bit pricey. So i went to look at a 03 vr6 GTI. It was sold and I ended up test driving a 06 GTI and got that. The car drives really nice after driving a honda on coilovers with loud exhaust. Its the red model with the package 2 option which includes leather seats, xm radio, dual zone climate control, ect ect everything that is available i believe except navigation. It has the 17" spoke style wheels, not the 18's. But i will get pics up later on this week when i can wash it and throw some tire shine on. Any one else on here own one of these or drive one. If so what do you think of it.
Old 06-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Sav
seriously...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav
Default Re: New car not a honda

when i test drove it, i loved it, did you get the manual or the paddle shift? anyways congrats, reppin dubs.