Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

New Car Club Started

Old 03-11-2004, 04:25 PM
$Level$

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich
Default Re: New Car Club Started

Originally Posted by DoC-JoneS
Rich your car is str8 sexy. i met you that one night it was actually nice out and everyone met up @ heritage. good luck on recruiting. our team has grown quite a bit, but nowhere near the number of your organization. hope to meet you guys one day. maybe at the C.N.U. Show, or NOPI...

Thanks for the compliments.....I'm looking into joining a club, haven't decided yet. I'm hoping to get a better deal on a twin turbo for my G coupe. Bobby watch out my little Z freak.
Old 03-11-2004, 04:43 PM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

were do i join?
Old 03-11-2004, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

FumingSmoked is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DoingOK
Thanks for the compliments.....I'm looking into joining a club, haven't decided yet. I'm hoping to get a better deal on a twin turbo for my G coupe. Bobby watch out my little Z freak.
Yeah I saw your G coupe at the Nissan meet in February. You have a 150 shot right now right? And Volk TE-37's? Nice ride. You're looking at the GReddy TT? I have a few connections, what's the best price you've been quoted at?
Old 03-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
what's the 350Z got done to it?
The VR-4 is pretty sweet, I was looking at them when they first came out.
The 350Z so far has the UR crank pulley set, Random Technology cats, grounding kit, and JWT Popcharger. I did some minor cosmetics like JDM clear reflectors and Fairlady Z emblem. I've only had the ride a month so far. I'm going to get my Ingen straight tip exhaust and Stillen headers probably by the end of this month. Still deciding between JIC FLT-2A's or Tein Flex w/ EDC. There's a few nice body kits but those will go on last. Just want to make a nice looking sleeper until I decide which FI I want to go with. I'd say my ride will be finished by this time next year but lots of sh*t can happen between now and then. Bolts ons I do myself but it would be nice to have some real gearheads in our chapter here.
Old 03-11-2004, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by zappas
were do i join?
Come visit www.pi-motorsports.com. We'd like to build up our chapter as big as the Mid Atlantic chapter where we can support mod days (you bring the parts and we'll install them) etc. Register at the site and feel free to post and get to know the other members. Fill out http://www.pi-motorsports.com/join.asp?mode=member this if you're interested and we'll contact you.
Old 03-11-2004, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

Anyways here's some of our members and models in flash format.
http://www.pi-motorsports.com/multimedia/finale.swf
Old 03-11-2004, 06:37 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by FumingSmoked
Yeah I saw your G coupe at the Nissan meet in February. You have a 150 shot right now right? And Volk TE-37's? Nice ride. You're looking at the GReddy TT? I have a few connections, what's the best price you've been quoted at?

Actually the new JWT twin turbo or Dream Workes unit look nice....still awaiting testing before I decide. Yeah, I stopped @ 150 for the ZEX setup....not going to toast the internals. I like the Greddy setup, but that means I would have to change the front end again. I actually have the Volk SF Challenges...thanks for the compliments. Which Nissan meet were you at? Benns? We need to meet up again....I'm seriously thinking about new high flow cats, UR pulleys, etc. Take care

Rich
Old 03-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DoingOK
Actually the new JWT twin turbo or Dream Workes unit look nice....still awaiting testing before I decide. Yeah, I stopped @ 150 for the ZEX setup....not going to toast the internals. I like the Greddy setup, but that means I would have to change the front end again. I actually have the Volk SF Challenges...thanks for the compliments. Which Nissan meet were you at? Benns? We need to meet up again....I'm seriously thinking about new high flow cats, UR pulleys, etc. Take care

Rich
Yup it was the one at Bennigans. You think those rims are lighter than the Nismos? I drove my 04 Spec V to the meet. I still had my 03 BMW 530i then. I recently traded that in for my 350Z to lower my car payments. Ironically I'm spending a lot more money on mods for my 350Z. I didn't know you were interested in a car club. I thought you wanted to just tease the kids at the SuperK meets into thinking they have a chance. I'm thinking about having a late meet at Bennigans this Sunday around 8 PMish? Just have some photos and stuff to send up to the big boys up in DC. I've been getting some interest in the club. You know of any Z/G meets set up in the near future for HR?
Old 03-13-2004, 09:07 AM
Registered Member

Anyways, there's going to be a meet at 7PM in the Bennigan's parking lot by LynnHaven Mall in VB on Sunday, 3/14/04. Stop by and hang out for a little bit if you're interested. Also we're probably roll by the Ocean Front and hang out at the Rock Bottom Cafe.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:11 AM
Registered Member

336HPInteg is an unknown quantity at this point

Ill be there it should be fun.

Quick Reply: New Car Club Started