Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

NEEDING ADVICE

Old 03-31-2005, 10:13 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KoticOne has disabled reputation
Default Re: NEEDING ADVICE

if i was u, and i wanted the most original thing possible, i would take Focal X and duck tape him to my hood, paint some racing stripes no him, i kno it will take away from ur top speed... but it worth it, and drive around in the middle of winter until your outta gas, leave the car, call the cops, tell them some guy named Focal X on dragva was tellin u he wanted to steal ur brand new pretty accord and u think he took it, then get another one and try again.

i kno u wanna say somethin.... ok fire away ya bastard
Old 03-31-2005, 10:17 AM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by KoticOne
if i was u, and i wanted the most original thing possible, i would take Focal X and duck tape him to my hood, paint some racing stripes no him, i kno it will take away from ur top speed... but it worth it, and drive around in the middle of winter until your outta gas, leave the car, call the cops, tell them some guy named Focal X on dragva was tellin u he wanted to steal ur brand new pretty accord and u think he took it, then get another one and try again.

bless ur heart.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:23 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

The new accord coupe is a pretty decent car, I was thinking about trading in my RSX for one. Nice- yes, original- no.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:29 AM
Banned

BEAHCH is an unknown quantity at this point

ok fagets i got it!!!! DAMN
maybe original wasnt the right word

Last edited by BEAHCH; 03-31-2005 at 10:36 AM.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:30 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KoticOne

So, when your mother dropped you on your head, did she even bother apologizing before she started laughing?
Old 03-31-2005, 10:31 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by LSPinoy
resembles a true filipino uncle
I am a Filipino uncle to my 2 beautiful nieces.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:31 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BEAHCH
ok fagets i got it!!!! DAMN
Do yourself a favor: sign off, clear your browser's history and cache and never come back to this site. Things will be alot better for you that way.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:37 AM
Banned

BEAHCH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Do yourself a favor: sign off, clear your browser's history and cache and never come back to this site. Things will be alot better for you that way.
fuck you, i think i will stay just to piss you off
Old 03-31-2005, 10:38 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Hahahahah, now that's funny!
Old 03-31-2005, 10:43 AM
#XV

Oh, you won't piss me off. You're the one who's getting your pussy hurt from what people are saying about your purchase. If you're crying over this then I KNOW you'll never be able to take the heat on this site.

Quick Reply: NEEDING ADVICE