Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Need your opinion VADriven!

Old 04-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Six A Three has disabled reputation
Cool Need your opinion VADriven!

Whats up guys?

Over the weekend my parents purchased me my first car for my 16th birthday, a 2006 Audi A3. I am slowly going to upgrade it as I get the money but I need your opinion, what color wheels would look best with this. I love black wheels but i'm not sure it would look right... im a bit of a n00b when it comes to cars please be nice hahah. I want to get 17 x 7.5s so I dont have to get new tires and everything. If you could link some wheels that are under $150 each it would be appreciated! Thanks!

Picture is the same exact color just not mine:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/o...e7c41cee_o.jpg
Old 04-05-2011, 09:43 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default Re: Need your opinion VADriven!

Originally Posted by Oh Six A Three
Whats up guys?

Over the weekend my parents purchased me my first car for my 16th birthday, a 2006 Audi A3. I am slowly going to upgrade it as I get the money but I need your opinion, what color wheels would look best with this. I love black wheels but i'm not sure it would look right... im a bit of a n00b when it comes to cars please be nice hahah. I want to get 17 x 7.5s so I dont have to get new tires and everything. If you could link some wheels that are under $150 each it would be appreciated! Thanks!

Picture is the same exact color just not mine:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/o...e7c41cee_o.jpg

Search the thread about the kid with the R32.

Please Jay just sticky that shit..
Old 04-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Just leave it stock. If you're like most 16 year olds you're going to destroy it in the near future.

Honestly though, getting wheels that are $150 each is a downgrade from the stock ones.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:54 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Just leave it stock. If you're like most 16 year olds you're going to destroy it in the near future.

Honestly though, getting wheels that are $150 each is a downgrade from the stock ones.
THIS
Old 04-06-2011, 04:54 AM
The Cat's Meow

And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic

You're going to need the weight and durability of the stock ones in this State. You will appreicate them when you curb check, hit a pothole at 80 MPH, and overall jack up that car because you are 16. Your parents bought you a 2006 Audi for your 16th birthday. It's obvious neither you or them feel you should appreciate life by buying you a hooptie first.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:56 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Hey, my whels only cost $150 each

OP you better run while you can cause you done fucked up good.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:58 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Donkey-Punch
Hey, my whels only cost $150 each

OP you better run while you can cause you done fucked up good.
Over/under on first accident and/or ticket?
Old 04-06-2011, 05:00 AM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

I would go make popcorn and sit back to watch this, but i fucking hate popcorn. I'll just go get expensive ass candy and a 100oz coke.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:02 AM
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts

gunmetal wheels would look nice with that blue but keep your car stock if you dont know anything about it
Old 04-06-2011, 05:06 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Originally Posted by twinturbomeow
gunmetal wheels would look nice with that blue but keep your car stock if you dont know anything about it
UDUM

Quick Reply: Need your opinion VADriven!