Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Need a paint job, But read for further details!

Old 05-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WiFi KiD79 can only hope to improve
Default Need a paint job, But read for further details!

I have a Roma Red 2000 civic hatch. Has one small dent that can be pulled out on drivers door. I want to do a color change to Black Nighthawk Pearl.

I want prices for labor of prep, painting, and pulling dent.

Then I would like a second quote if door jams, engine bay, and hatch area are skipped. (AKA What you can see with everything closed)

Let me know if you need further info and pics, maybe can arrange a inperson look.

PM or reply here. Thanks.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:08 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Need a paint job, But read for further details!

Stock or Modified bodyworks my friend.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:41 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT

I've seen nothing but good work come out of there. Give 'em a ring.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only

+ Mutha F***in infinity! the place is no joke... but troof be told... a great job from them is gonna cost you a pretty few pennies...

Joey (at stock or modified) quoted me 200 to etch prime, 200 to prime and about 3500... YES... 3500 to paint... and thats with me doing all the body work and prep on my integra.... but the work they do is worth every penny... they just did some repair on my rsx and it looks like it did when i bought it... A+++

on a side note.... my teg is in need of major work so it prolly wont run you as much.... good luck
Old 05-03-2008, 09:15 PM

slamd_s_dyme has disabled reputation

I would have to see the car to give you an exact estimate but I would say in the ballpark of $3500-$4000 using decent materials and given the car is in good shape. Paint and body work are pricey but its one of those things where you get what you pay for.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:15 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by HONDAS_ONLY
+ Mutha F***in infinity! the place is no joke... but troof be told... a great job from them is gonna cost you a pretty few pennies...

Joey (at stock or modified) quoted me 200 to etch prime, 200 to prime and about 3500... YES... 3500 to paint... and thats with me doing all the body work and prep on my integra.... but the work they do is worth every penny... they just did some repair on my rsx and it looks like it did when i bought it... A+++

on a side note.... my teg is in need of major work so it prolly wont run you as much.... good luck

i know, i work there. In reality were not that pricey, there are other shops that wont touch a car for less than 5k. I know 3500 may sound like alot but in comparison to other shops its really not. Paint work is all about quality, not quantity. Some shops only aim for quantity and getting things in and out. We aim for getting it done correctly and beautifully. I personally think we are the best priced shop around for the A++ quality of work you get back. And you know youll get back bomb ass work back, weve got a great reputation and always aim to make everyone happy.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 05-04-2008 at 08:19 AM.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Registered Member

WiFi KiD79 can only hope to improve

i know, i work there. In reality were not that pricey, there are other shops that wont touch a car for less than 5k. I know 3500 may sound like alot but in comparison to other shops its really not. Paint work is all about quality, not quantity. Some shops only aim for quantity and getting things in and out. We aim for getting it done correctly and beautifully. I personally think we are the best priced shop around for the A++ quality of work you get back. And you know youll get back bomb ass work back, weve got a great reputation and always aim to make everyone happy.
Well i only have the one dent, in the driver door. And that can be pulled out with a dent doctor. But yeah I want my car to look good, no orange peel or anything. What is the phone number to the shop? And do you have any pics so i can see some of the jobs they did there?
Old 05-04-2008, 11:32 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

heres our vendor review thread.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/stock-modified-did-me-good-180069/

number to the shop is 301-8490

located at 3440 chandler creek road, suite 102
va beach va, 23453
Old 05-04-2008, 11:33 AM
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

I had mine painted a few months ago for 700 bucks from a dude I know. He had to pull some 250+ dents... Was black to black though not a color change. He did an awesome job on my car.

But color change with door jams and shit gonna coat a pretty penny as everyone says...
Old 05-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n

Suffolk Auto Body + x 1000

Good guys, walter is the best; 539-6517

Quick Reply: Need a paint job, But read for further details!