Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Need bumpers painted on a 2006 mustang

Old 05-06-2008, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crj900 has disabled reputation
Default Need bumpers painted on a 2006 mustang

I am getting a saleen body kit for my 2006 mustang GT. I have the stock ford silver color. Could anyone on here give me a quote?

I'll need the rear bumper, front bumper, and side skirts painted. This shouldn't be that hard to paint.. I don't have much to spend so anyone looking to practice I'm willing to work with you.

Thanks.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:18 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC
Default Re: Need bumpers painted on a 2006 mustang

$100
Old 05-06-2008, 12:50 PM

slamd_s_dyme has disabled reputation

Where are you located? I do custom paint and body work on the side.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:44 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by crj900
I am getting a saleen body kit for my 2006 mustang GT. I have the stock ford silver color. Could anyone on here give me a quote?

I'll need the rear bumper, front bumper, and side skirts painted. This shouldn't be that hard to paint.. I don't have much to spend so anyone looking to practice I'm willing to work with you.

Thanks.
you want somebody to PRACTICE on an 06 that your trying to look like a saleen...ok buddy...try earl scheib or macco...they need all the practice they can get....if you want it done right your looking about 800 bucks by me,som,or any other good shop...
Old 05-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Thanks.
You're going to need a lot more than the front and rear bumpers, and side skirts painted if you want it to match. (i.e. blending)

You're definitely talking four digits.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

on another note.

I saw a guy today on base that had a black "saleen" with black wheels. It looked sexy until he hit the gas,and I realized the car was missing 2 cylinders. I cant stand fucking posers.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:44 AM

crj900 has disabled reputation

Fair enough... Sorry if I came off the wrong way.. What I really meant is that I don't have $5,000 for a paint job. I wish I could. hah. I'll probably be contacting some of you shortly. Thanks for your help.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:30 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Fair enough... Sorry if I came off the wrong way.. What I really meant is that I don't have $5,000 for a paint job. I wish I could. hah. I'll probably be contacting some of you shortly. Thanks for your help.
Don't contact me in regards to this. I'm not a painter--just a little informed on the subject...
Old 05-08-2008, 06:58 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by nftuatn
you want somebody to PRACTICE on an 06 that your trying to look like a saleen...ok buddy...try earl scheib or macco...they need all the practice they can get....if you want it done right your looking about 800 bucks by me,som,or any other good shop...
agreed.