Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

My Return to VAdriven

Old 05-07-2010, 03:56 AM
Out of mind, BRB....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drake69 has disabled reputation
Default Re: My Return to VAdriven

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
LULZ.

You are one mad fat redneck faggot.

I like how you have no better comebacks to use other than the inbred jokes I am using on you...shows me how much brain matter was actually lost when your father fucked his sister and created you. Not to mention, you want a GUY to lick your balls and ass, so not only are you inbred, you are truly a faggot.

And as far as owning a GN, how does that compensate for having little things? How about the other 3 cars I also hold the title to, or the fact that my GN is paid off and I just dumped 12K into it? The fact is, you still drive a piece of shit blazer or whatver, fuck your sister, and are super duper mad that everyone knows you are an inbred faggot.

So lets try using a comeback that i didnt start with unless of course you cant think of anything other than your cosin's dick.

LOLOLOL you are SOOOOOOOO mad its fucking funny.
I just LOVE the fact that I pissed in your Cheerois this morning, BOY. I got you so foamin' you'd tell your life's story in this fucked-up place.

Listen here, cunt. You ain't got SHIT to talk about, much less write about. You have no clue who I am or what I do with my life. It is an actual delight that I can get you so pissed you have to fall back on an old picture of mine just to see how much of a rile you can get out of me. What makes it even funnier is I come here just to get a laugh out of fuckers like you, bro-bait, because it makes my nights at work that much enjoyable. I could care less how many times you knocked up your slut-hag wife, how many POS's you have on cinderblocks, whatever $12 you could scrape off of welfare to spend on a rusted piece of crap GN, world's only shit-speed heep, that you own, along with the Ford white-trash pickup with the basset hound in the rear (or in YOUR rear, if you like that sort of thing...), and an '07 Camry you swindled from the government for just so you, your wife, and whatever hellspawn your bitch managed to pump out of her tired uterus can wrap around a lightpole.

You got sooo TROLLED fuckface you can't even see straight.

ufoaminyet... idgit?
Old 05-07-2010, 03:58 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: My Return to VAdriven

Originally Posted by ShawnD
you went to river(thats what it looks like)? I only knew one Maurice there the time I was there
i'm in the 10th grade and yea it looks gay and the school is whack. and my i use my middle name for online my real name is alanzo

Last edited by maurice24; 05-07-2010 at 04:01 AM.