Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Mustang kids suck!!

Old 08-21-2004, 12:55 PM
.6L power

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gxrifc has disabled reputation
Default Mustang kids suck!!

Why is it that every time i run into someone driving a ford, chevy or any other american car with a big engine, i get the craziest attitude like those kids are faster than anybody. They get out of ther 5.0L that has the displacement to power ratio of a moped and start talking shit to everybody like they were the nascar driver thats on the t-shirt they are wearing. I ran into this the other night when a guy with a 5000lb lightning told to bring my GSX-R out to race him. I dunno if these jokers think that their 13 second truck is gonna keed up with a 400 lb rocket?????

Last edited by gxrifc; 08-21-2004 at 01:01 PM.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:59 PM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd
Default Re: Mustang kids suck!!

Originally Posted by gxrifc
Why is it that every time i run into someone driving a ford, chevy or any other american car with a big engine, i get the craziest attitude like those kids are faster than anybody. They get out of ther 5.0L that has the displacement to power ratio of a moped and start talking shit to everybody like they were the nascar driver thats on the t-shirt they are wearing. I ran into this the other night when a guy with a 5000lb lightning told to bring my GSX-R out to race him. I dunno if these jokers think that their 15 second truck is gonna keed up with a 400 lb rocket?????

I am gonna refer to this anomolie as red-neck syndrome. And i was wondering what people thought about this mystery of life?
Old 08-21-2004, 01:07 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

i think youve just happened to see more domestic idiots then import idiots. the bottom line is there are always idiots whether it be domestic, import, fast, or slow.

idiots are everywhere!
Old 08-21-2004, 01:14 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

That poor horse, just let it die.
Old 08-21-2004, 01:26 PM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MerF
That poor horse, just let it die.

never....

ha ha ha ha....
Old 08-21-2004, 02:42 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Originally Posted by gxrifc
Why is it that every time i run into someone driving a ford, chevy or any other american car with a big engine, i get the craziest attitude like those kids are faster than anybody. They get out of ther 5.0L that has the displacement to power ratio of a moped and start talking shit to everybody like they were the nascar driver thats on the t-shirt they are wearing. I ran into this the other night when a guy with a 5000lb lightning told to bring my GSX-R out to race him. I dunno if these jokers think that their 13 second truck is gonna keed up with a 400 lb rocket?????
BANSTICK.
Old 08-21-2004, 03:27 PM
<----BigBake

LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
BANSTICK.
Old 08-21-2004, 03:37 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

what cc is your bike
Old 08-21-2004, 07:23 PM
.6L power

gxrifc has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by reuter
what cc is your bike
Old 08-21-2004, 07:27 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Omg You Have A Gsxr600 So Fast Vrooooooooooom

Quick Reply: Mustang kids suck!!