Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

motor swap

Old 11-15-2006, 07:27 PM
whoah calm down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IslandBoy is a jewel in the roughIslandBoy is a jewel in the roughIslandBoy is a jewel in the rough
Default motor swap

I just got fucked over by REDSHIFT RACINGtoday and now will have an rb25 and almost 5k worth of brand new parts (everything for the swap and more) sitting in my small house with a pissed off mother. Im not sure yet if I want to swap it myself or what but if anyone who can do it RIGHT minus the BULLSHIT and LIES please pm me. I WAS looking for professional work, so again, if anyone is looking for money and can do the complete swap right and clean looking, let me know. This will be goin in my 91' 240. Im in richmond, va.

thanks again robby,

Matt
Old 11-15-2006, 08:08 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: motor swap

WTF happened RedShift does awesome work? I believe they are moving, if you are refering to that you just had bad timing.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:01 PM
whoah calm down

IslandBoy is a jewel in the roughIslandBoy is a jewel in the roughIslandBoy is a jewel in the rough

Well after I got the motor shipped to his shop he kept misleading me, when i would call to see when i could bring my car he would tell me "you should be next in line for your swap" or "sorry man i got sick" or " sorry man we were on vacation" . I would wait patiently, no biggie. then after a month of same awnsers things didnt add up. I was doing all the work to see when i could get things rolling. Thhis happend for about 2 solid months plus. NOT very professional. and then after months of waiting i get a voicemail saying i have ot come pick up all of my stuff because there closing. sorry robbie if you read this but you screwed me over man, nothing personal you seem like a nice guy and all but i really felt like i was gettin jerked around. i dont know maybe you just didnt have timne for my swap but you really needed the money so you kept telling me this and that... or whatever the deal was, i wish you would have told me you jsut couldnt do it casue that would have saved me ALOT of money and HELL OF ALOT OF TIME. ill try to call you AGAIN tommorw so we can arrange a date so i can come pick my engine and all my parts. thanks for the busniess.

Last edited by IslandBoy; 11-15-2006 at 09:03 PM.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:29 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Sorry to hear that happened. I know a lot as been going on up there and have not heard any problems/issues from people before. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling he'll work everything out for you and end the end you'll end up happy - it just might take a little while. I completely understand you want the motor done ASAP - and as for suggesting someone up in that area...they would be the only ones I really know of other than MA-Motorsports, who is also very good - and they are not moving right now, so that might work out for you.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:41 AM
Registered Member

92EH3 has disabled reputation

MA-Motorsports is also movin at this time

off of www.mdstreetscene.com they are sponcers there

THATS RIGHT!!!! Your favorite Drift Car Fabrication shop is moving to a bigger, better location right off I-95.

We have SOOOOOO much stuff to move its not even funny. We will be super busy the next 2 weeks moving cars, parts, tools, equipment so if anyone needs somthing please be patient if we cant help you out right away or if we dont answer the phone.

901-A Dundalk Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21224

(This building is located @ the corner of Dundalk and Kain. right off I-95 in Baltimore City.)

Our new location will have 6000+ sq ft. of work space, 6 LIFTS!!, and plenty of room inside to store customers cars @ night. Once we get settled in we will also FINALLY be getting our own dyno aswell.

I will update this post with new phone #s and if anyone needs directions or has any questions please feel free to post em up here.

Last edited by 92EH3; 11-16-2006 at 05:43 AM.