Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

The MACh1.....

Old 03-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default The MACh1.....

....got backed into on base today by a '82 Volkswagon Van..... needless to say I'm pretty bummed. It looks like its going to need a whole new drivers side door and of course all the applicable paint work. If anyone knows of a body shop that does meticulous work and isn't afraid to put up with a picky customer, I'm all ears. I appreciate all help because at the moment, I'm really irritated

thanks in advance,
Brock
Old 03-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Registered Member

Black Z-24 Black Z-24
Default Re: The MACh1.....

Coxtons does great work, but i'm sure you'll steer from them after other people post their comments about the work they do.

I mean really, what do I know - I only worked there for three years...
Old 03-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I'm considering them or Hall Ford Body shop. I hoping this thread will help me decide.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:48 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

PHILLIPS MERCEDES.

Talk to big eddie.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:48 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Hall Ford does good work
Old 03-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Registered Member

Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA

Originally Posted by Siextreme
Hall Ford does good work
brock, bring it to me and junior at hall ford we'll take of you and the car you know that
Old 03-05-2005, 03:35 PM

12sec VENOM has disabled reputation

see u monday man we well take care of you. besides we give a life time warrenty as long as you own the car. an i know how much u love ur Mach. u love urs just like i love mine. see you then
Old 03-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by Raven02TA
brock, bring it to me and junior at hall ford we'll take of you and the car you know that
Thank you, I'm sure you'll be seeing me Monday. I'm so pissed off that it happened. As I'm sure you know, I'm terribly picky about my car and after something like this happnened, I don't even know what to think.

Originally Posted by 12sec VENOM
see u monday man we well take care of you. besides we give a life time warrenty as long as you own the car. an i know how much u love ur Mach. u love urs just like i love mine. see you then
Thanks a bunch John, I really appreciate it.
Old 03-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
PHILLIPS MERCEDES.

Talk to big eddie.
woot, dont go to checkered.
Old 03-05-2005, 07:00 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
PHILLIPS MERCEDES.

Talk to big eddie.
that is all

Quick Reply: The MACh1.....