Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

LT1/LS1 tuning - Jeff Creech - CAM

Old 06-27-2005, 08:00 PM
<----BigBake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative
Default LT1/LS1 tuning - Jeff Creech - CAM

After years of using Jeff Creech at CAM to refer friends to, I will no longer be giving any heads up for business in the future. Previous personal experiences were never discussed, simply because of wanting that "past" to be gone. Once again another one of my friends was stabbed in the back by Creech, a reputable member on all the big boards.

Feel free to read the thread posted here.......you dont have to be a member to join. Feel free to ask any questions or leave your own comments/vent posts.....

http://www.horsepowerjunkies.com/for...ad.php?t=18914
PLEASE PASS THE WORD ALONG

Last edited by LXative; 06-28-2005 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:08 PM
21-PSI

1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts
Default Re: LT1/LS1 tuning - Jeff Creech - CAM

Link wouldn't work for me.

Try this one here

http://www.horsepowerjunkies.com/for...ad.php?t=18914

It does suck that someone running their mouth causes someone to lose money and time in a project.

Last edited by 1fastGS; 06-27-2005 at 08:10 PM.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:08 PM
INTERNET PIMP

2.3Liter is on a distinguished road

1fast is ghey
Old 06-28-2005, 05:15 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

it sounds pretty straight forward to me. creech knew the buyer didnt want a spray motor, he informed the buyer that the motor had two bottles sprayed through it and the buyer denied purchase. it was the seller's fault for not having a non-refundable deposit in place and not making it perfectly clear how much nitrous and how often / big of a shot / for what purpose the motor had been sprayed.

i have done business with jeff creech on more than one occasion and he went above and beyond my expectations ...practically showing me how to tune my own car, staying way past hours to get the job done right, giving me additional pulls due to a few curiosities i had, showing me around the shop and all his setups, letting me borrow a few tools. stuff that others would not have done at 930pm on a weeknight. hell, i took my girlfriend with me and he made sure she was accomodated for and was comfortable too.

one bad incident due to a little hear-say talk is no reason for this much drama. jeff is a good guy that does great work. ive been around the block when it comes to f-body tuning, got put on the back burner by one very well known virginia tuner who wouldnt give me the time of day unless i had $500 swinging from my neck, dealt with the bullshit of mail order tunes. i vouch for jeff's work and his character.

i dunno call me an idiot for not being down with this one mess up, no more business kind of bullshit. i look at things for the long term, and am not just in it for the minute. for all of you looking at some flash in a pan and slandering jeff, i suggest you go sit down and talk with him before you count him out for your business.

Last edited by nickyroo; 06-28-2005 at 05:18 AM.
Old 06-28-2005, 02:33 PM
<----BigBake

LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative

Originally Posted by reuter
it sounds pretty straight forward to me. creech knew the buyer didnt want a spray motor, he informed the buyer that the motor had two bottles sprayed through it and the buyer denied purchase. it was the seller's fault for not having a non-refundable deposit in place and not making it perfectly clear how much nitrous and how often / big of a shot / for what purpose the motor had been sprayed.

i have done business with jeff creech on more than one occasion and he went above and beyond my expectations ...practically showing me how to tune my own car, staying way past hours to get the job done right, giving me additional pulls due to a few curiosities i had, showing me around the shop and all his setups, letting me borrow a few tools. stuff that others would not have done at 930pm on a weeknight. hell, i took my girlfriend with me and he made sure she was accomodated for and was comfortable too.

one bad incident due to a little hear-say talk is no reason for this much drama. jeff is a good guy that does great work. ive been around the block when it comes to f-body tuning, got put on the back burner by one very well known virginia tuner who wouldnt give me the time of day unless i had $500 swinging from my neck, dealt with the bullshit of mail order tunes. i vouch for jeff's work and his character.

i dunno call me an idiot for not being down with this one mess up, no more business kind of bullshit. i look at things for the long term, and am not just in it for the minute. for all of you looking at some flash in a pan and slandering jeff, i suggest you go sit down and talk with him before you count him out for your business.
Dude, just stay out of it really. I have known him for about a good 5 years now.....sent him all kinds of business. He does you good now, he will stab you in the back later. Trust me. Yeah I know there are going to be people like you who havent had a bad experience, but for you to even come close to claiming my story BS, you can go fuck yourself too.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Wow that sucks.

Really bad actually. I know no one in the story, but from what I gathered I see that someone basically just didn't mind their own business and cost someone's time and money.

That is not cool.
Old 06-29-2005, 05:49 AM
~

Originally Posted by LXative
Dude, just stay out of it really. I have known him for about a good 5 years now.....sent him all kinds of business. He does you good now, he will stab you in the back later. Trust me. Yeah I know there are going to be people like you who havent had a bad experience, but for you to even come close to claiming my story BS, you can go fuck yourself too.

you stated one of your friend's stories about jeff creech. and i stated my own. it's the seller's fault for not demanding a non-refundable deposit of 50%. you see, that is what those of us that know how to sell high dollar parts over the internet do. and the rest of yall that dont know how, well you get shitty deals like this one. jeff could have been in the wrong if he did jump in the middle of a deal, but to me it sounds a little something like the buyer didnt really know how much spray had been through the motor. now whose fault is that, genius? jeff creech wont stab me in the back. why? because i dont allow people to fuck my deals up like this guy did. ive had people get in the middle of transactions trying to start rumors and hearsay too. welcome to life, dipshit. people are sheisty and that is what they do. that is why (if you have a brain) you make sure and set deals up that dont allow you to get fucked. it sucks that your friend got dicked out of some hard earned money, but it sucks even more he could be walking with free 50% and still owning his motor if he chose to do so. i guess next time he'll make sure and do business the right way.

Last edited by nickyroo; 06-29-2005 at 05:51 AM.
Old 06-29-2005, 06:01 AM
~

ps for those of you looking for LS1 and LT1 tuning, feel free to pm me and i'll let you know how my experience with Carolina Auto Masters went. I can assure you that 99% of their customers have had nothing like this happen before. and honestly, this story sounds like some high school girl crap anyways. the fact is, C.A.M. are some of the best LT1 and LS1 tuners on the east coast. end of story.
Old 06-29-2005, 08:33 AM
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

I have to agree with Reuter. Everyone that I know of on TWR that has a f-body, most of them deal with Jeff. Know has been fudged by him there. From reading the post. It really sounds like the buyer is at fault. He is the one who backed out of the deal. Its clearly stated as the buyer is the one with the final decision and I also wouldnt of pulled the motor without a deposit of some kind. Jeff as his tuner has to tell him whats up, since customer stated I dont want a nitrous motor. The customer chimed in and said he didnt know the motor had been sprayed, but when he found out he backed out. Jeff stood nothing to gain on this either way, only to have a satisfied customer. He is only tuning the car as stated by the customer and not building him a block. Tho this is the first negative post for Jeff I have seen. Every other post has been positive feed back and this is not reference his work, but it is questioning his business practices of interfering in someone elses sell. If I was the customer and Jeff gave me a heads up on something I was going to buy that didnt fit my build. Id say thank you. In conclusion Jeff has not Fudged me either, til then Ill continue to do biz with him. But as they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has them and they all stink.
Old 06-30-2005, 06:54 PM
<----BigBake

Originally Posted by reuter

you stated one of your friend's stories about jeff creech. and i stated my own. it's the seller's fault for not demanding a non-refundable deposit of 50%. you see, that is what those of us that know how to sell high dollar parts over the internet do. and the rest of yall that dont know how, well you get shitty deals like this one. jeff could have been in the wrong if he did jump in the middle of a deal, but to me it sounds a little something like the buyer didnt really know how much spray had been through the motor. now whose fault is that, genius? jeff creech wont stab me in the back. why? because i dont allow people to fuck my deals up like this guy did. ive had people get in the middle of transactions trying to start rumors and hearsay too. welcome to life, dipshit. people are sheisty and that is what they do. that is why (if you have a brain) you make sure and set deals up that dont allow you to get fucked. it sucks that your friend got dicked out of some hard earned money, but it sucks even more he could be walking with free 50% and still owning his motor if he chose to do so. i guess next time he'll make sure and do business the right way.
Thank you for the business class, junior. What are you, 18?

I say congrats to anyone who has had good luck with Jeff. I know he has a good rep. with most people, and most people have good luck with him. Thats spectacular. This is more of a "buyer beware" post than anything. I didn't come on here saying that everyone who deals with him is going to get screwed over, but people who like to shell out their money tend to like hearing feedback, negative and positive.

Whistler, take what I wrote above.......I know where you guys are coming from. What sucks about the internet though is that you don't hear everything that goes on. If you guys knew half of the shit that has left that shop, you might even think twice about going back. I am not going to sit here and debate with anyone or try to convince someone not to go there........this is just a heads up. And believe me........do some searches on the big boards.......there are SEVERAL negative posts about CAM.

Bottom line is, you screw with one of my friends, I damn sure am going to do what I can to help screw you back. And noone can argue with that.........you always look out for your friends. There is ALOT more to this story, and if it were told you guys would understand ALOT more clearly. Its just not worth getting in to that though........but if you want to know I will gladly explain.

Quick Reply: LT1/LS1 tuning - Jeff Creech - CAM