Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Lost my keys

Old 07-30-2008, 04:49 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Default Re: Lost my keys

He's been pretty fucking annoying.

What year is the car? It is true that if they're a certain age, they can't cut you a key by VIN. In that case, call a locksmith.

In a worst case scenario, order a new ignition switch and you'll get keys with it. Won't help you with the doors, though.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:58 AM
Registered member

cleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the rough

I had a 91 Civic that I lost my keys to and Honda was able to cut me some new keys. I think it was like 3 bucks a key too. But like previously stated, if all else fails call a locksmith or order a new ignition.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:54 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Miguelangelo
v12 you're getting pretty fucking annoying.
I think he's pretty fucking funny.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:39 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Originally Posted by V12
Ask one of the thieves on here to help you out.
lol
Old 07-30-2008, 06:43 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Brock Obama
I think he's pretty fucking funny.
See, I'm not the only one either:

Originally Posted by Spindrift
lol
Old 07-30-2008, 11:08 AM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Slooby
10x's cheaper too.
My dealership keys were free, and i got 2 of em.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:53 AM
Dolo

Touge180 is a name known to allTouge180 is a name known to allTouge180 is a name known to allTouge180 is a name known to allTouge180 is a name known to allTouge180 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by V12
It's "YOU ARE" or "YOU'RE"

You fucking idiot
you dumb end of story fuck stick
Old 07-30-2008, 11:59 AM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by Touge180
you dumb end of story fuck stick
LOL
Old 07-30-2008, 12:37 PM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by V12
It's "YOU ARE" or "YOU'RE"

You fucking idiot
Yes, but it is usually in lowercase letters. That's horrible grammar. I mean who spells "you are" or "you're" in all caps?

Stupid.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

Kinh can only hope to improve

i have an 89 maxima and i just tore down the door panel took the window glass out and took the whole entire key slot with the number pad to them today...they made me 2 keys for 30 bucks but the door panel was a pain in the ass to get off...now i hope it works on my ignition

Quick Reply: Lost my keys