Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Looking for Member Honda131

Old 12-18-2008, 03:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hand is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking for Member Honda131

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by honda131
ok i c where ur coming from and i offered to try and resolve this the best i could he has refused to close this thread so i am no longr gunna answer him two i didnt sell hima poor man type r threee my friend that builds motors set me up and that is how it got stolen it was in the garage and he got us to take it apart to change out all the seals and that night he got us to go bowling for a while and the other guy came and got it and sold it before i could catch him with it and now that you want to get technical there is no way of proving who is signed in as honda131 at any time especially when many people have my password... i told him i could try to work something out and he is not cooperating...
Seeing that unless I close the thread Matt will not reply. Here is my reply, like I sent you. I have no prolblem going the court route. I will take that chance that serving my country for 20years and being established in the community and the govt that my word will mean something. NO prolblem at all doing that and dragging it out as long as possible. I have absolutely nothing to lose.

Work something out? You want to give me a head...What in the world am I gonna do with a head? I don't sell car parts, i don't know people that buy car parts. I don't want a head.

i didnt try to get over on him i have been teh one that got over on becasue not only did i get dicked but i have no motor for my car no insurance money and now this guy is trying to take me for the last little bit of belongings i have for my cars because of this shit so im tired of losing out on everything...and if i could get the receipt so that i could get money i would have no problem working it out with hand but i am putting it this way and this is gunna stand...if this thread isnt closed in two hours...and all of u c this i am not going to try to work anything out with him cuz he has gotten unreasonable with me getting murder threats and shit over him being dumb and me as well being dumb for not checking everything out...yes i am new to the honda thing and i dnt know everything so if i am dumb for not knowing it was messed up then he is just as dumb as me
I'll admint i'm dumb when it comes to cars. That is why I took your word for "just drop it in"...As far as you getting di**** over not sure what it means to me...Did I di** you? NO.
As far as closing the thread I told you i will when you agree to pay me.

and when i had the engine it did turn over and spin...he let it sit for a long time and i have no clue how taken care of it was cuz it wasnt locked when we took it there now i understand that if there were headbolts missing and that is becasue i didnt look at it but that would only cost like 10 bucks
It should of done more than turn over you told me it came out of a running vehicle that belonged to the person you brought with you. I would assume the head bolts are missing becasue someone already did work on it, hence it does not work. Sort of impossible when it came out of a running vehicle.

I already explained the 2 months thing, and I don't see a reason to explain it again. Actually I don't think it was quite 2 months.

I would not "wish" anything on a family that mine has gone thru and I sure as hell would not question the rhyme or reason that they do things. I'm sure your mother would understand this even tho you don't Matt.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:14 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

man for real do whatever u want man i am trying to work shit out with him but pieces of shit like u have nuthin better to do with ur life but sit on this website and talk shit on the computer its people like u that disgrace this website...i am trying my hardest to reconcile the situation and when i talked to him he had told me his friend had died a while ago and that the guy had left him his car now he is saying its his son and that it like just happened but that wasnt the story i first heard so i am getting tired of the fucking threats and all this other bullshit i dnt have the money anymore cuz what 18 year old would still have 600 cash he got over two months ago...i am looking for a single cam longblock to get for him but i cant post new threads now
Nah...I talk shit in real life too.

Of course I also have a job and made close to $90K this year without ripping anyone off like you.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:16 PM
sky's the limit

snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf snarf

but pieces of shit like u have nuthin better to do with ur life but sit on this website and talk shit on the computer its people like u that disgrace this website
Actually, its pieces of shit like you that "disgrace" this website.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:16 PM
Registered Member

honda131 has disabled reputation

i am looking for a singlecam motor now i dnt have cash and i cant post i am working as hard as i can man u cant just expect me to shit out the 600 u gave me two months ago man it doesnt work like that i am trying to fix this but all of this fucking thread is stopping me from being able to do so ...and no im not gunna face u in court becasue u would come in there in your uniform and all that bullshit and i would stand no chance even though u had no bill of sale just give me a second okay...once again im coming out with the shit end of the fucking stick
Old 12-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Registered Member

if yall really want to help him out like all of u say u do then u will stop posting shit on this or i am gunna stop wanting to help the man i am giving up everything i have no just to reconcile this man who has a family he has a business and he isnt poor unlike me who got fucked over on this situation and am now gunna lose money over it but i am not a prick like all of u think so i am trying to help him
Old 12-18-2008, 03:20 PM

No I won't wear a uniform, i'll just go in there prepared and tell the truth. That is the real issue the truth and it wins out everytime.

Only one person got the shit end and that is my family. Granted maybe a few things have not gone your way but you are young and at least you have a chance...I would not complain if I were you.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:20 PM
Registered Member

and im sorry that i cant just shit out 600 i dnt have a job and i am having trouble finding one...i had one set up for me but my driving record wasnt good enough so i am trying to sell any of my stuff or find a singlecam motor to replace it and i will sign him a bill of sale if that be the case but i am trying as hard as i can to fix this so just find something better to do with all of your time then bashing a guy who is trying to reconcile this bullshit
Old 12-18-2008, 03:21 PM

WindingRoad is on a distinguished road

i am looking for a singlecam motor now i dnt have cash and i cant post i am working as hard as i can man u cant just expect me to shit out the 600 u gave me two months ago man it doesnt work like that i am trying to fix this but all of this fucking thread is stopping me from being able to do so ...and no im not gunna face u in court becasue u would come in there in your uniform and all that bullshit and i would stand no chance even though u had no bill of sale just give me a second okay...once again im coming out with the shit end of the fucking stick
Nobody gives a fuck. He wants his money back because you misrepresented something you sold him. Period.

Apparently you're too much of an idiot to comprehend that. Go flip burgers or pawn things, whatever you need to do to make it right. You're not going to get any sympathy by boo hooing over how you're 18 and have no cash and that your life is hard.

PS: You're a piece of shit, no matter what end of the stick you're holding. Go fuck yourself.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

you wouldnt complain if u had payed four hundred to get the motor and u were supposed to get another motor and then u sell the motor for six make two hundred then find out u got dicked on the other motor and now this one is screwed and i have to pay u 600 yeah i think u would complain...u r complaining now...i am losing four hundred over this but i have to do whats right so i am but yall are just aggrivating me now
Old 12-18-2008, 03:22 PM

if yall really want to help him out like all of u say u do then u will stop posting shit on this or i am gunna stop wanting to help the man i am giving up everything i have no just to reconcile this man who has a family he has a business and he isnt poor unlike me who got fucked over on this situation and am now gunna lose money over it but i am not a prick like all of u think so i am trying to help him
Yes I do have a family, and I am not poor. But, I do not give money away and like I said previously that was my son's last $600 paycheck we used on the motor. Do not fault me for working my ass off to get where I am.

Quick Reply: Looking for Member Honda131