Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

looking for a high quality paint shop

Old 12-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dustin Hastings has disabled reputation
Default looking for a high quality paint shop

i have paint and am looking for a place to paint my truck, have seen some local shops paint my dads truck, and friends cars and i guess im just picky but i thought they did shitty jobs, any suggestions ( anyone really happy with any shops around virginia beach? or heard good things)
Old 12-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: looking for a high quality paint shop

I've never personally seen their work, but I hear Dreamworks does good stuff.
Old 12-21-2006, 05:19 PM
Kimchee Wiggler

Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed

Auto Elite Collison Center next to Dyno Inc off of Birdneck Road, talk to Brian. He does an AWESOME JOB over there, he recently had a Professional Hockey player bring his car in to them out of everyone he could have in Va Beach.

Auto Elite Collision Center
549 S Birdneck Rd Ste 11
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
757-425-8011
Old 12-21-2006, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

check out the website or drop in. www.dreamworkscustoms.net 717-0556 jeff
Old 12-21-2006, 05:33 PM
190+ mph...why not?

CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette

I've been happy with Knox Automotive in Carrollton, Va. Rob is a good guy to deal with. I believe his last name is Moore, but don't quote me on that. Their number is (757) 238-2158 if you want to give them a call. Here is a picture of my truck that they painted. Can you tell where the original paint stopped and the Knox paint started? NOPE
Old 12-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Originally Posted by Boostfed
Auto Elite Collison Center next to Dyno Inc off of Birdneck Road, talk to Brian. He does an AWESOME JOB over there, he recently had a Professional Hockey player bring his car in to them out of everyone he could have in Va Beach.

Auto Elite Collision Center
549 S Birdneck Rd Ste 11
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
757-425-8011

I agree wholeheartedly with Boostfed. Brian at Auto Elite does FANTASTIC work, I highly recommend him.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Celebration Bitches!

lawjizams lawjizams lawjizams lawjizams lawjizams lawjizams lawjizams lawjizams lawjizams lawjizams lawjizams

Autocraft Express across the street from Burlington Coat Factory off of military highway. They did an excellent job when painting my daily (still looks good after 4 years) and repairing my cowl hood on my stang
Old 12-22-2006, 07:05 AM
Registered Member

QuickV6 has disabled reputation

Suttle motors did a real good job on my s2k. I had to have them color sand but after that it looks really good.
Old 12-23-2006, 06:31 AM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Revs_2_9k
I had to have them color sand but after that it looks really good.
LOL even the shittiest painter in the world can make a car look good after wetsanding and buffing (maybe not so when it comes to modulation)

If you had to take it back, or noticed something the first time you walked up to the car....then it wasn't a good job. They should have had it right for you from the get go when you picked up the vehicle.