Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

looking to hang out...

Old 09-07-2003, 02:26 PM
i love it but sellin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AcuRaChiC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default looking to hang out...

so like i had a b/f..and hung out with his friends 95% of the time...would always be with him when he worked on HIS car..would help HIM with HIS CAR and all that...basically my life was with him...

well 3 months later we break up and i have been looking for stuff to do on here and get to know some new people(cuz i'm kinda shy)....any body have any ideas or want to hang out and try to get something started FOR THE CARS????not looking for another b/f or anything just want friends...
Old 09-07-2003, 02:35 PM
Thai Silk

BlazeWRX is an unknown quantity at this point

I just hang out at my apartment and my buddy that lives next door bought a 1998 red Prelude. Since you are in VA Beach you should stop by Auto Solution, behind Blue Horshoe Tattoo. There's people hanging out all the time. I met alot of cool people over there while waiting for my car to get done tuning.
Old 09-07-2003, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

good way to start. hope people dont abuse a good start.

check out the events. come to a couple of them , introduce yourself to a couple people.

what you drive?.........oops, just checked your profile.
Old 09-07-2003, 03:00 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

couple of guys and whoever else are starting to meet up every sat night in ches. at hooters to jes chill with others...you should stop by normally bout 20 people or so go
Old 09-07-2003, 04:15 PM
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

you are more then welcomed to give me a call or send a pm and hang out with me and the guys if you'd like. or like the guys said go out to meets. they are usually really nice and accepting of new people!
Old 09-07-2003, 04:25 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Yeah I met Girlieracer last night, WHOA WHAT A HEAD CASE! .... nah ... im kidding, really cool chick. I think we may be setting up a ODU DragVa meet soon, so feel free to come on out, NO YOU DONT have to go to ODU to come.
Old 09-07-2003, 04:29 PM
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Broke Neck
Yeah I met Girlieracer last night, WHOA WHAT A HEAD CASE! .... nah ... im kidding, really cool chick.
shhhh dont tell everyone! hahahaha you know you love me already... dont deny it! oh and if its cool im coming over thursday, okae?
Old 09-07-2003, 06:35 PM
why5oh

jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s

"coilovers, strut bar, front camber kit, MR7 16in. rims, low profile tires, and altezza taillights"

i don't know if it was you or your boyfriend that did this but you need to get it changed IMMEDIATELY.[
Old 09-07-2003, 06:58 PM
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

check your pms
Old 09-08-2003, 03:11 PM
Fuk Hondas

BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI

yea, first meet we had about 25 cars.....its the hooters on battlefield and are more than welcome to come.....i didnt know anyone when i met.....met some coo peeps.....and i drive a honda!

Quick Reply: looking to hang out...