Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Local Awd Dyno

Old 10-22-2003, 05:11 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

right now there is curry's, Extreme, altered atmosphere, and i didn't know they had one but someone mentioned turboxs.. an awd dyno in hte 757 would be beneficial.. the 757 is a HUGE area and i'm sure it owuld get plenty of business, plus people south of you and in the richmond areas and such would have somewhere other than Marlyand and DC area to go
Old 10-22-2003, 05:19 PM
Doin' it

IthinkI1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good tuning capabilities will get a reputation that will build a customer base too. Otherwise, you will waste money on something nobody wants to use.
Old 10-22-2003, 06:23 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

People will also come from outside of hampton roads to use an AWD dyno. Isn't the closest one right now in Maryland?
Old 10-22-2003, 07:21 PM

nimmo is an unknown quantity at this point

thats what i was about to say. it cost about $30k more for the extra equipment for an AWD dyno, i think it'd be worth it in the long run.
Originally posted by blah
Everyone relizes that an AWD dyno can be used to for two wheel drive vehicles too.

Last edited by nimmo; 10-22-2003 at 07:50 PM.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:22 PM
1505/2000

execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon

Any dsm people that may be interested I have a vce that you can borrow.
this will make your car dyno capable if you disengage the rear wheels. I.e. take the center diff off or whatever.

pm me for details
Old 10-22-2003, 07:49 PM
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

i could definalty use a awd dyno, from what i hear, turbo xs wont touch dsms for what reason i have no idea and AA is aparently a 6 month wait. I jsut wanna get some tuning done is that so much to ask
Old 10-22-2003, 08:04 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

with the recent releases of the STi and EVO 8, i think it would be a pretty good idea. just my thoughts though.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:00 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally posted by IthinkI1
Good tuning capabilities will get a reputation that will build a customer base too. Otherwise, you will waste money on something nobody wants to use.
I gotta agree. I like this guy, he's pretty smart for a mustang driver.
Old 10-23-2003, 04:39 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

awd dyno.
Old 10-23-2003, 06:28 AM
¿Señor Member?

The Barst is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely a great idea. It sucks to have to drive 3.5 hours to get a dyno tune. And it would definitely bring in customers from other areas like richmond and nc.

Turbo xs only tunes for their products if I understand correctly. I know for a fact he doesn't do baseline runs, and it is closed to the public. Don't know anything about curry's. There definitely is not a 6mo. wait for altered atmosphere. I got an appointment for the same week I called (maybe I got lucky). I wasn't impressed with their facility, but maybe I had too high expectations.

Quick Reply: Local Awd Dyno