Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

lets see those dyno #'s from the J&J car show

Old 11-24-2003, 04:04 PM
Not Yet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by reuter
there.

and this was not an attempt at being an asshole or anything. but you started this thread claiming a dyno number that is about 9 percent off what the inventors of the mustang dyno claim, then claim a 1/4 mile time that you have yet to produce. on top of that you claim a kill youve never even had. so.. youre down by 3 from the start. take a look at wagz car, it dyno'ed what.. 700rwhp? awesome, but i bet if he lined up with Big Bake's car he'd get stomped. dyno numbers do not mean shit. they are for 2 things: kids that like to post numbers, and tuning. the sooner people realize that, the better. this bench racing crap is getting really old. go run TheGoaT.. he ran a 12.5 at an actual track, quite a few times more than once.
um, you said i didnt kill an NSX when I have beat it, so get your shit straight. and if your not trying to be an asshole dont. i started this thread to see everyones dyno #'s not to show just mine
Old 11-24-2003, 04:19 PM
Supra Like No other

QWkSUPRA is an unknown quantity at this point

mr 2 yes tony has a two tone mk1 and he races for trd and has the racing trecel u know him?
Old 11-24-2003, 05:21 PM
Reppin'

Attrayant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MR2 2NER
how do you know i was running rich as shit. i put NSX Killer as a joke, even though i can its just to piss little honda guys off whose dream car is a NSX, but whatever. This IV club seems to be talking alot of crap for no reason. If there is a car that wants to race me just let me know.
I wasn't talking crap josh I was there, and to me and everyone else standing near the rear of your car it looked to be spraying out unburned fuel, not blue smoke, I know what the differnce is. I dont care what you put in your sig that's your business I was just saying that for the money my opinion of the NSX is garbage. Nastyone wasn't talking shit he was just saying you should tune it because of how rich it appeared to be running.
Old 11-24-2003, 05:36 PM
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

reuter, so i said i could do 12's. the reason i said that is because people were saying i could do low and mid 12's when it never came out of my mouth, so i corrected and said i could do just 12's. i dont think that is anything to get pissed about, get off my ass. the reason i said it is so people wouldnt start saying i said i run low 12's (like you did). who cares what the inventor says, doesnt mean it is true. i have seen things where the inventors say one thing and that isnt true. i can show you 100's of cases with dynos that has 16% correction factor, but i am not going to cause i doesnt mean that much to me. i said i was sorry if i pissed anyone off about saying those dyno #'s, so let that go too. i dont think i am down by any and i dont think you have the say so for me to be down by shit. get off my ass about anything i do or say. i hope you arent calling me a kid cause i posted dyno #'s. i dynoed my car so i can get an idea of where i am at, and i am glad i did. by no means was i bragging.
Old 11-24-2003, 05:39 PM
Not Yet

Originally posted by Attrayant
I wasn't talking crap josh I was there, and to me and everyone else standing near the rear of your car it looked to be spraying out unburned fuel, not blue smoke, I know what the differnce is. I dont care what you put in your sig that's your business I was just saying that for the money my opinion of the NSX is garbage. Nastyone wasn't talking shit he was just saying you should tune it because of how rich it appeared to be running.
well i am happy if i was running rich, because the stock fuel gives out at about 270 hp on mustang dyno. i know i need to tune my car, but i want to do it the right way, not with a piggyback. once i get the money i will have it tuned.

it also depends on which run it was because the first one was lower hp
Old 11-24-2003, 05:41 PM
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

im curious.... im on NOBODYS side here.... but isnt the 1/4 on a dyno not an accurate reading due to things like track condtions, weather ect. that cant be figured on a dyno? and has slo vtec ran at the track or just on the dyno? i didnt see where it was established either way, im curious, thats all.
Old 11-24-2003, 06:31 PM

PoisonSVT is an unknown quantity at this point

in MR2 2NERs defence, i heard the guy running the dyno say there is a 16% difference in the dynojet and the mustang. I think he was just going off of what the guy said. I know very littel on how they differ, but that is what the guy said.

And to MR2 2NER, nice #s man.
Old 11-24-2003, 06:34 PM
Not Yet

thanks
Old 11-24-2003, 06:35 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

i think the dyno is loaded to accomodate for track conditions, and he said he was spinning through third gear, but in no way is the dyno a 100% efficient 1/4 mile readout. id call slo vtec's truck a 12 second ride simply because of the depth of ownage he has laid down so far, and because he ran very closely to TheGoaT, not because of the 1/4 mile dyno pull.

MR2 2NER on the other hand claims he is a 12 second car based only on the fact that he dynoed a halfway decent number. ive yet to hear of him beat any mid 12 second cars (no, an nsx is not even close.) before he even dynoed his car, i remember him posting hes easily a 12 second car with the new setup. that's fine. but show us how beast the car is since he talked it up so much. if he's not full of shit, he'll run very close to slo vtec's truck. but i dont think that's how it will go. sounds like a classic case of all talk and no walk to me
Old 11-24-2003, 06:37 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

and not to ride dick, but noshoes even questions the accuracy of a 16% correction factor. and he does nothing but travel around the US tuning off of them. the facts are that there is not a 16% correction factor. if there was, the dyno operator is freakin braindead and is in no way capable of giving out an accurate correction factor anyways. 16% is bullshit, 7% is what mustang publishes. 7% is the right correction factor.

Quick Reply: lets see those dyno #'s from the J&J car show