Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Latest Trends. --Note to new projects, avoid things posted in here.--

Old 04-21-2012, 07:11 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: Latest Trends. --Note to new projects, avoid things posted in here.--

you forgot roof racks, that was trendy
Old 04-21-2012, 07:15 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom
Default Re: Latest Trends. --Note to new projects, avoid things posted in here.--

Swapped and turbocharged cars are trendy
Old 04-21-2012, 07:54 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by LilNasT
Let me know what I missed.

Outplayed trends are...

Neon, Stickers, Civics, Integra's, Wings, Suicide/lambo doors, Giant wheels, Bodykits...

The latest trends are...

Camber, "Hellaflush", Dropped, Expensive/Stretched wheels, Flatblack/murdered, Ratrods...?

Looks like stock's making a comeback.
LS swapped shit boxes. You forgot that.

And don't call stock a comeback, that is just retarded.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:13 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
LS swapped shit boxes. You forgot that.

And don't call stock a comeback, that is just retarded.
You described this thread in general.

I haven't seen anyone with lil in their name or username be anything other than retarded.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:43 AM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

its trendy to go against trendy things just because theyre trendy. so in the end, youre really just a faggot.

this is hipsterism 101
Old 04-22-2012, 01:13 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

again, hobbling in a circle trying to chew on your own ear...
Old 04-22-2012, 02:35 PM
Registered Member

LilNasT is infamous around these partsLilNasT is infamous around these partsLilNasT is infamous around these partsLilNasT is infamous around these partsLilNasT is infamous around these partsLilNasT is infamous around these partsLilNasT is infamous around these partsLilNasT is infamous around these partsLilNasT is infamous around these partsLilNasT is infamous around these partsLilNasT is infamous around these parts

Good observations to all of you who took my question seriously.

Thanks especially to Meerkat. Going against trendy is trendy, and I have to admit I am guilty, and had never realized it, which completely changes my view on how I want to build my car.

I appreciate everyone who kept their cool and took my post seriously. (mr white, bored, meerkat, halfrican, NasThatch)

Just to clarify I had multiple places I wanted this thread to go. Originally to find out what to do with my car and what to avoid, and then just posting the realization that only the minority is truly original, but with the revelation that avoiding trends just to avoid trends is hypocritically trendy and defeated the purpose I will just do what I want now regardless or what's trendy.

One final note, I do apologize NasThatch that my name has NasT in it, but that's just what I named my car, and It's the only way to spell nasty and still have it fit on my license plate. I just got defensive when you came at me how you did. I could have handled it better, and you seam like an alright guy.

Last edited by LilNasT; 04-22-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Registered Member :)

eg6_bryan has disabled reputation

People worry too much what everyone else is doing to their cars these days, and you are one of those people.

It's not your money... so why is it your worry?

edit* just do YOU. Fuck what everyone else is doing. If it gives you, LilNasT, a boner then that is all that truly matters.

Last edited by eg6_bryan; 04-22-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:44 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Even though i took your question seriously

You can still fuck yourself with a Cactus for trying to steal my name
Old 04-22-2012, 02:55 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Originally Posted by LilNasT
how I want to build my car.

Gonna take another 10 years to make it look like shit all over again?

Quick Reply: Latest Trends. --Note to new projects, avoid things posted in here.--