Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Lambo with 91k miles? Interesting story.

Old 06-22-2010, 12:53 PM
master debater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout
Default Re: Lambo with 91k miles? Interesting story.

Originally Posted by Twenty5psi
lol, righttt
define 'mad'.

if it will shut you the fuck up, i was 'annoyed'. i thought that was pretty clear in the post. like right now, i'm pretty annoyed. i wouldn't say i was mad though.

damn ur dumb.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:00 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

i really don't understand why you get so upset over the most mundane shit. you talk about other people being pathetic and having no lives, then go onto write an entire thesis as a response to someone's one-liner

keep on raging bro
Old 06-22-2010, 01:23 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by blackout
come on now, you're just making shit up at this point. as fond as you are of your open source research and following me around these boards, i'm actually a bit surprised you haven't kept up with the times. for one, when the fuck did i ever brag about anything i've ever had... i will humbly concede whatever you want if you can find one damn instance where i pulled any sort of superiority bullshit about my 14 year old m3. according to your insinuations toward me, it shouldn't be that hard, right?

and if you're going to talk shit about my budget, at least know what you're talking about. i just bought an 07 335i about a month ago... and it's been no big secret on these boards, i actually made a thread to discuss options of what i should get- nor am i running around bragging about it. i haven't even posted pictures of it for christ's sake.

so in either case, your 10 year old comment is way off-base, not to mention completely irrelevant.

if anyone should take a step down off their elitist pedestal, it's you. you seem to have a hard on for having something to say about nearly every damn car anyone posts on this board... and I know I've asked you directly at least 3-4 times what you drive, and all I've ever gotten was one-line responses (if any) and silly hearsay about a c4 vette. so enlighten us, what is your secret to success? what is it that makes your life so fucking enviable to the rest of us? i really do try to reserve judgment on here for how people might be irl, but it's really difficult for me to imagine you having any sort of satisfaction in any area of your life at all, and i have a feeling if the truth came out about who you are you'd never post on these boards again.

either that or you are the best damn troll i've ever met in my life, because you really are annoying as fuck.
Used is used bra, talk to me when you buy new.

Like i said, balling on a budget, people of your social status just wouldn't understand.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:26 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by Twenty5psi
i really don't understand why you get so upset over the most mundane shit. you talk about other people being pathetic and having no lives, then go onto write an entire thesis as a response to someone's one-liner

keep on raging bro
He's just mad cuz my Range is the same color as the chain

Old 06-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Registered Member

RalliartRsX has disabled reputation

Thank god I stopped reading after the beginning of page 4.............Internet bickering...............