Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Lambo with 91k miles? Interesting story.

Old 06-11-2010, 08:10 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: Lambo with 91k miles? Interesting story.

repost?
Old 06-11-2010, 08:12 AM
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

Old 06-11-2010, 08:14 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Damn, dude has a mohawk, lol. Looks pretty interesting, I'll have to read it when I've got time.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:32 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Hm.. I would have gotten a DBS or something
Old 06-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

this story is similar to a korean guy who drove across the U.S. on a Honda Ruckus.

http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=39030
Old 06-11-2010, 12:51 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

Originally Posted by 3Point5SE
It by no means was cut short. With a pretty penny it can be repairable, and a Lamborghini isn't a Honda. You can't expect to get 200,000 miles out of it.
true...honda > lamborghini

thats what you wanted me to reply with right?
Old 06-11-2010, 02:08 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

sweet
Old 06-11-2010, 02:31 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

i suppose i am just the devil's advocate of this board. why do i feel like i'm the only one who thinks the guy's a complete idiot?

he ruined a lamborghini so he could spend night after night in motels, rack up $25k in one infraction plus 50-some others, and what, 'wander the world like the guy in kung fu' because he got dumped?

sounds like he has far more money than he needs, or deserves.

i mean seriously, why admire him? he obviously had the resources to do this, or it just wouldn't have happened. i think pretty much anybody on this board, or anyone who could call themselves a car enthusiast, would have probably done the exact same thing given the circumstances and having a 'metal fabrication business' you could just up and sell to buy half a lamborghini and cruise around the land with it... except some of us who actually care about the cars we drive would have at least had the decency to get it serviced now and again...

the guy's a loser, and he's getting applauded for it. why didn't he just pour himself into his business and buy himself a lamborghini when he could actually afford it?
Old 06-11-2010, 02:36 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

53 tickets and a lambo,his insurance was probably more than his house
Old 06-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

Originally Posted by blackout
i suppose i am just the devil's advocate of this board. why do i feel like i'm the only one who thinks the guy's a complete idiot?

he ruined a lamborghini so he could spend night after night in motels, rack up $25k in one infraction plus 50-some others, and what, 'wander the world like the guy in kung fu' because he got dumped?

sounds like he has far more money than he needs, or deserves.

i mean seriously, why admire him? he obviously had the resources to do this, or it just wouldn't have happened. i think pretty much anybody on this board, or anyone who could call themselves a car enthusiast, would have probably done the exact same thing given the circumstances and having a 'metal fabrication business' you could just up and sell to buy half a lamborghini and cruise around the land with it... except some of us who actually care about the cars we drive would have at least had the decency to get it serviced now and again...

the guy's a loser, and he's getting applauded for it. why didn't he just pour himself into his business and buy himself a lamborghini when he could actually afford it?
I guess the Devil doesn't like to have fun.

Shit if you're fiancé leaves you and you fucking hate your life what else do you do?

Sell your shit and buy a fucking black Lamborghini and drive it to the ground