Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Kroger Parking Lot

Old 07-15-2003, 03:26 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Kroger Parking Lot

Okay, frankly I'm more than a little pissed off, so here goes. This goes out to the select few that enjoyed trashing the parking lot last night (7/14/03). I've said it before, I don't mind people in the lot as long as they keep it quiet and don't litter. There are two trash cans by the door, use them!! If this shit goes on any longer, I will become a total dick and call the cops everytime I see you guys out there. Trust me, I don't want it to come to that so just have a liitle farking RESPECT for the property or else you won't be able to chill there much longer.

-Rich
Old 07-15-2003, 03:31 PM
EMF S2K

jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy
Default Re: Kroger Parking Lot

Originally posted by 9civic5
Okay, frankly I'm more than a little pissed off, so here goes. This goes out to the select few that enjoyed trashing the parking lot last night (7/14/03). I've said it before, I don't mind people in the lot as long as they keep it quiet and don't litter. There are two trash cans by the door, use them!! If this shit goes on any longer, I will become a total dick and call the cops everytime I see you guys out there. Trust me, I don't want it to come to that so just have a liitle farking RESPECT for the property or else you won't be able to chill there much longer.

-Rich
in addition to what richard said i will kick all of your littering arses if i have to. i am one mean farker, you better believe it!!!!
Old 07-15-2003, 03:35 PM
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

PWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kroger Parking Lot

-Rich
Well said...

I was not out there but I have seen everyting you are talking about before but it sounds as if it is worse now....
Old 07-15-2003, 03:35 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Almost forgot to mention, there were at least 6 Starbucks cups. Funny huh?
Old 07-15-2003, 03:53 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

him u guys littering a good place for us is fucked up man... i was at ODU preview so dont know what happened who it was but.... thats why we got kicked out of chicflia
Old 07-15-2003, 04:03 PM
Zoomin' & Blingin'

Drop Top 13B is an unknown quantity at this point

Almost forgot to mention, there were at least 6 Starbucks cups. Funny huh?
Yuppies with no home training?

Seriously though, pick up you your shit and throw it away. 30 sec of your time = better time for everybody else. Those of you that don't know how to act have already ruined damn near every place in the area for us. Don't fuck up a good thing or a good lot for that matter. They are already to hard too come buy. To be sure, when and IF I'm ever out there and I see littering and a general disreguard for your peers, you won't be leaving past me until you have picked up after yourself. Come on children, you were supposed to learn all that in Kindergarden.

Side Note: When I'm present, I will allow a limited number of people to use my lot if there is nowhere else to go, or we get kicked out of somewhere else. There isn't a lot of extra room, but 20 or so would fit easily. BUT, if I'm not there, and I see a bunch of people out there, you will be removed.
Old 07-15-2003, 05:53 PM
On One Wheel

sprayedcivic has disabled reputation

wasnt there but will probally be there tonight i will try to keep an eye on everything
Old 07-15-2003, 08:09 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

Cool, thanks for the support guys. Just spread the word that Kroger is not a ghetto ass hangout like everywhere else. We actually take pride in the appearance of the store and the land surrounding it. Thanks again.

Last edited by 9civic5; 07-15-2003 at 08:16 PM.
Old 07-15-2003, 08:15 PM
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76

HaHa if it was a ghetto hangout you would have 40 bottles instead of starbucks cups.
Old 07-15-2003, 08:16 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

i was driving up and down victory last night out of boredom and i was at the light by kroger and i heard a bottle hit the ground and shatter. fuckin dumbfucks need to quit that shit

Quick Reply: Kroger Parking Lot