Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Know car audio? Wanna make some $$$ ?

Old 06-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3gmitsuBMR has disabled reputation
Default Know car audio? Wanna make some $$$ ?

In CHESAPEAKE!

Im looking for someone with EXPERIENCE in car audio. If you don't qualify, then don't bother responding.

I don't want someone that's done only their own car I want someone that's worked on other peoples cars at a shop, or on the side, or whatever. This needs to be done quickly, and RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.

This is what I have/need done

Alpine CDA-9856
Polk 6.5" components in front
Infinity Kappa 6x9 in rear
Infinity 7541a amp
Infinity 611a Mono Amp
Two 10" Infinity Kappa Perfect subs

everything but the highlighted amp is already installed. I need the amp mounted in the back of my car, wires run to all four speakers AND Head Unit AND ALL wires soldered AND the amps connected by a distributor block in the engine bay or wherever. I just want it done well and done right. The interior must be taken out, including carpet to get this done. wires will need to be ran INTO the doors of the car

I am looking to have this done in the next few weeks, not quite sure when yet, but it's getting done. I just don't want to spend an entire day off working on it.

Let me know if you're interested and how much you'll charge and I'll get back to you. YOU DONT GET MONEY UNTIL THE JOB IS COMPLETED TO MY SATISFACTION (done right)

YOU MUST COME TO ME!!!!!!!! (Great Bridge, Chesapeake, Va)
Old 06-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL
Default Re: Know car audio? Wanna make some $$$ ?

well I dont have the time, and you sound like a dick. Go to a shop and pay and get a warranty. BTW that radio is cheap. you could have done much better than that.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Hit up my buddy-

JDM-EJ2
Old 06-05-2007, 11:41 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by Illegal
well I dont have the time, and you sound like a dick. Go to a shop and pay and get a warranty. BTW that radio is cheap. you could have done much better than that.
+1 on all accounts.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Registered Member

I sound like a dick because I want my shit done right? Im sure you're familiar with the amount of kids on here that would waste my time saying that they know what they're doing just to come out and fuck my shit all up.

And as for the stereo, it's a perfectly good stereo for what I need. Im not trying to roll down the streets with my music blasting out everyones eardrums, I want it to be clear and sound good, and it does just that, but thanks for the queer ass opinion.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:57 AM
dru
GUIBO!?

dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru

Originally Posted by 3gmitsuBMR
I sound like a dick because I want my shit done right? Im sure you're familiar with the amount of kids on here that would waste my time saying that they know what they're doing just to come out and fuck my shit all up.

And as for the stereo, it's a perfectly good stereo for what I need. Im not trying to roll down the streets with my music blasting out everyones eardrums, I want it to be clear and sound good, and it does just that, but thanks for the queer ass opinion.
Having an expensive unit doesn't mean you'll be "blasting out everyones eardrums" and what not. Some of the most expensive units are pricey bc of their sound processing, hardware, build quality, etc thus giving them amazing sound quality characteristics. As far as wanting your system to be "clear and sound good" you are using lower end equipment. At least you have the right idea in amping your speakers.

I'd love to install all this for you, but I won't be home for another 4 weeks.

edit: BTW what are you using for wiring?
If you havent bought anything, I recommend heading over to knukonceptz.com and buying everything there.

Last edited by dru; 06-05-2007 at 12:02 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by dru
Having an expensive unit doesn't mean you'll be "blasting out everyones eardrums" and what not. Some of the most expensive units are pricey bc of their sound processing, hardware, build quality, etc thus giving them amazing sound quality characteristics. As far as wanting your system to be "clear and sound good" you are using lower end equipment. At least you have the right idea in amping your speakers.

I'd love to install all this for you, but I won't be home for another 4 weeks.
I appreciate that opinion. but what exactly about my equiptment is "low end" am i just completely ignorant here?

Im obviously not trying to get $3000 range sound out of it, but I would hardly call it lower end. My speakers alone are $500, Subs $350 and amps $500. I know MANY a person that built their whole system with $300, that's what I would call lower end.

edit: Thanks for the wiring tip
Old 06-05-2007, 12:07 PM
dru
GUIBO!?

dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru

Originally Posted by 3gmitsuBMR
I appreciate that opinion. but what exactly about my equiptment is "low end" am i just completely ignorant here?

Im obviously not trying to get $3000 range sound out of it, but I would hardly call it lower end. My speakers alone are $500, Subs $350 and amps $500. I know MANY a person that built their whole system with $300, that's what I would call lower end.

edit: Thanks for the wiring tip
Yes.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Registered Member

TypeRDC5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Amen! i mean, asking for help is one thing but daym, if he want's it done to with specifications, why doesn't he do it?
Old 06-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

I do installs for a living. the rear speakers are ok, the fronts are junk and the radio is what most of the soccor moms get. Enjoy. I like the mix matching too, that should sound super.

Quick Reply: Know car audio? Wanna make some $$$ ?