Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

just saw an undercover cop...

Old 05-09-2004, 11:06 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
snozepp147 has disabled reputation
Default just saw an undercover cop...

..in a geo metro. haha it was the funniest thing ever. i pull up to a stop sign and this teal metro goes by and theres a cop in full uniform. i wish a had a camera with me. it was pretty funny, i sure hope he was off duty cuz he wouldnt be able to stop anyone.
Old 05-10-2004, 12:47 AM

PoisonSVT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: just saw an undercover cop...

yeah Im sure he wasnt on patrol in a metro. At least not enforcing traffic haha
Old 05-10-2004, 01:33 AM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

yea most likely he was going to work...
Old 05-10-2004, 01:36 AM
obbe obbe doooo

fokuzsport is an unknown quantity at this point

im surprised you didnt rev on him. ha
Old 05-30-2004, 08:32 PM
how ya like me now?

jaxcivic has disabled reputation

that's funny,, two days it was like 5:45 in the morning and i was on my way to work... well i was runnin a 350 z and we were on 64 about to get on 264 headin towards the beach .. well we haul ass pass this little purple geo metro , but paid no mind to it... so we slow down to go around the ramp to 264 and what do you know some idiot comes up on our asses flashin lights at us.. so me being the smartass that i am slow down on 264 so he can get beside me.. and it's a cop in full uniform.. tryin to get me pull over... i was like haha yeah right... and kept going but anyways .. maybe the police are getting new cruisers or something .. maybe it's a fad.. who knows... but it was funny as hell when down shifted and saw his face..
Old 05-30-2004, 09:32 PM
NOTA WRX

Silver Sube 01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jaxcivic
that's funny,, two days it was like 5:45 in the morning and i was on my way to work... well i was runnin a 350 z and we were on 64 about to get on 264 headin towards the beach .. well we haul ass pass this little purple geo metro , but paid no mind to it... so we slow down to go around the ramp to 264 and what do you know some idiot comes up on our asses flashin lights at us.. so me being the smartass that i am slow down on 264 so he can get beside me.. and it's a cop in full uniform.. tryin to get me pull over... i was like haha yeah right... and kept going but anyways .. maybe the police are getting new cruisers or something .. maybe it's a fad.. who knows... but it was funny as hell when down shifted and saw his face..
Be expecting a summons in the mail. It is possible for him to take note of you license plate and turn it in to the authorities. Ever heard of a citizen's arrest?
Old 05-30-2004, 09:50 PM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

so cops dont drive normal cars to and from work?

jackass, everyone spots these "undercovers" use some common sense
Old 05-31-2004, 03:34 AM
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

Look at the tags... At the bottom it will say 'Law Enforcement Vehicle'.

But yeah, cops aren't allowed to have their own cars dipshit. *hahahahaha*
Old 05-31-2004, 06:46 AM
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

UNMARKED not undercover
Old 05-31-2004, 08:17 AM
NOTA WRX

Silver Sube 01 is an unknown quantity at this point

No, he was undercover, trying to blend in with other daily commuters, he just forgot his undercover plain clothe uniform that day and had to wear his actual police uniform.

Quick Reply: just saw an undercover cop...