Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Just Droping in to say hello

Old 07-30-2005, 02:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Capster78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just Droping in to say hello

Saying a friendly hello from Lackland AFB. Right now im on base lib for academic excellence so Iv been granted a few minutes on the computer. Yes, Im still in basic right now. Im siting here in my stinky BDU's that Iv been wearing for the past 4 days and my BCG's (Birth Control Glasses). You know what im talking about if your in the military already. Im in my 4th week of training and am about to head to warrior week. We get to play in the woods, fire some m-16's and do some combat training. Fun stuff. Anyone who thinks AF basic is easy is smoking crack. Then again they just changed all the physical standards this year so many of you who have been thru it may not have expirienced the new standards. Anyhow, I dont have much time so Ill leave it at this. Just thought Id say hello to all my friends back home.

Later!!
wish me luck, 2 more weeks till I get my blue's.
Old 07-30-2005, 02:42 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout
Default Re: Just Droping in to say hello

(when you get a chance to check this 2 weeks from now)... i feel your pain, i was just in navy boot camp 2 years ago. the good thing about af basic is it's so short- believe me, those three weeks make a big ass difference!!! hopefully you're taking advantage of the time you're given and contacting family. hang in there, once you get out of basic it's way downhill from there.
Old 07-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc
Default Re: Just Droping in to say hello

Hey if you get a chance, while on base lib, please find the building where CMET/AFIWC is located, and tell Greg Hochstrasser that he is a penis wrinkle. Thanks.