Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

JGY customs

Old 06-20-2006, 08:56 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A.Honda.Driver has disabled reputation
Default JGY customs

Just wonderinng if I could get some thoughts/opinions of JGYcustoms. I am thinking about getting work done (sr/swap/install some basic upgrades) by them but have heard mixed reviews. Anyone know whats up?
Old 06-20-2006, 08:59 AM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol
Default Re: JGY customs

Im interested too since they seem to have decent prices for motrs.. I just want the motor not have them do work for me though.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:03 AM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

X a bazilillion
they have scamed so many people and the one motor i had from there was blown up and missing parts. if you try to call them for anything other than buying something(i.e. tech support or complaints) they will not deal with you. very unprofessional hicks from adkins VA.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:15 AM
Registered Member

wow, seems pretty bad.. I just talked to them through email and we worked out what seemed to be a good deal, but like I said, I've heard some things...
Old 06-20-2006, 09:50 AM
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas

i havent personally dealt with them, but i'd wait a little longer to see if any more people chime in. you usually do hear about the bad things before the good things...
Old 06-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

Moriar has disabled reputation

Ive had both good and bad experiences, But overal id say a 6 out of 10
Old 06-20-2006, 01:57 PM
dru
GUIBO!?

dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru

I've read bad things about them but I've also read good things about them.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:45 PM
That's not gone well

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of

Well, y'know the saying you get what your pay for. They really do have some good prices, but quality might be a little suspect. As far as dealing with them, it depends on when you call, but they seemed on the level from my limited experience. I'd recommend only buying brand-name parts from them and avoid their custom made stuff...iono about motors. As far as getting work done, I'd stay away from those guys. If you need an SR swap done right I recommend Redshift in Chantilly. Good luck.

Last edited by Zero; 06-20-2006 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:50 PM
V8CRM8R

GTi-R is on a distinguished road

they fucked me seriously......i have a GTiR setup (SR20 family FWD). i needed my head shimmed. i got my head back supposedly shimmed, NOT, and parts were missing. overall they get a big FUCK YOU from me....( i even said that after i explained what they had done wrong....basically they got my head...sat on it.......shipped it back and swiped my credit card.

Greaser over at Millennium Autosports took care of the car and tuned it. Big UPS to the grease monkey

my .02......
Old 06-20-2006, 02:56 PM
Registered Member

Just as expected, mixed reviews... lol, I guess i'll have to roll my dice and hope for the best...\

Zero -- Whaty did you get done by them?

Quick Reply: JGY customs