Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

ITR side markers installed

Old 12-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to all
Thumbs up ITR side markers installed

just wondering if anyone knows a place where i can get my jdm side markers installed. I dont want them crooked, or falling out. Reputable and guaranteed preferably. I dont want someone thats going to ruin my fenders and not fix them if they fuck up. estimated price? I can do the wiring i just dont trust myself to cut the metal.

thanks
Old 12-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Registered Member

IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation
Default Re: ITR side markers installed

there's a place in the greenbrier area in chesapeake called Pip imports that installed a set of sidemarkers on my old accord and he did an absolutely perfect job...i do not, however, know if the place is open still because the last time i was there was when i had coilovers installed on my ITR in 2003...if I didn't help, i'm sorry...
Old 12-12-2005, 07:15 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by FR3SHT0D3F
Pip imports
lol.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by spic
lol.
It sounds funny but that really is the name of the place...It's owned and operated by a 30ish or 40ish year old filipino guy.....he told me it stands for "power in performance"
Old 12-12-2005, 07:36 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

I know. The dude that owns it is pretty cool, but every kid I've ever met with a PIP sticker on their care has been the definition of ricer.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Registered Member

that's true. i thought i was the only person to ever see cars with that sticker...
Old 12-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Pro

CRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to all

thanks ill check into it
Old 12-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Yeah the dude that owns PIP is a good guy.