Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Im looking to get an srt-4

Old 03-10-2009, 06:28 PM
bash'n threads

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733
Default Im looking to get an srt-4

Lately ive been looking into getting something nice and i really want a srt-4.If anybody on here who has one or knows about them,is any negative things.If you like them whats good about them also.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:29 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: Im looking to get an srt-4

I have given out too much rep...
Old 03-10-2009, 06:31 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

from camaros and mustangs to srt4s

must be the new redneck/squid mobile....
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

negative= its a FUCKING neon...
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Lets wait for miguel to get in here.

i have an 04 srt-4 w/ 88k miles 10k.

wait for it wait for it.

sad i remember that shit i have seen it so much lately.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:32 PM
uhh.. what?

idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly

Originally Posted by witty2733
Lately ive been looking into getting something nice and i really want a srt-4.If anybody on here who has one or knows about them,is any negative things.If you like them whats good about them also.
wat?

does not compute
Old 03-10-2009, 06:35 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Ive owned one, and im about to own another.

You need to register at srtforums.com and start researching.

I hope youre ok with people calling your car a pos on the daily, or trash talking it though. It does however make it more special when you show them up.

The problems i kept having were 3rd and 4th gear screwing up. I was on my 4th transmission when i sold the car at 45k miles. I heard it was a design flaw in the shift fork?? I believe since then, they have created a fix for it though.

I also had constant boost leaks, but i had a boost leak tester, and as long as you dont mind getting a little dirty once in a while it shouldnt be a problem. (or buy zip ties and t clamps.)

Wheel hop is CRUCIAL. Start out with motor mounts. Ill say it again. Your First mod NEEDS to be motor mounts. I would also upgrade the motor mount bolts too, if you launch hard and often, they can snap.

Other than that, the only problem i had was my plug wires kept frying. I bought an aftermarket heat shield for them at modernperformance.com and never had the problem after that.

One last thing, AGP is a great company for SRT-4 products. Go to AGPturbo.com and check them out.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:38 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

LOL see what i mean, in the time it took me to write that up, 3 or 4 people have already posted bashing it.
Its a great car, It is reliable, take it from someone who has owned one, not some pissed off honda fans who have been raped by one. (yeah i said it)
Old 03-10-2009, 06:40 PM
bash'n threads

witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
LOL see what i mean, in the time it took me to write that up, 3 or 4 people have already posted bashing it.
Its a great car, It is reliable, take it from someone who has owned one, not some pissed off honda fans who have been raped by one. (yeah i said it)
Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
Ive owned one, and im about to own another.

You need to register at srtforums.com and start researching.

I hope youre ok with people calling your car a pos on the daily, or trash talking it though. It does however make it more special when you show them up.

The problems i kept having were 3rd and 4th gear screwing up. I was on my 4th transmission when i sold the car at 45k miles. I heard it was a design flaw in the shift fork?? I believe since then, they have created a fix for it though.

I also had constant boost leaks, but i had a boost leak tester, and as long as you dont mind getting a little dirty once in a while it shouldnt be a problem. (or buy zip ties and t clamps.)

Wheel hop is CRUCIAL. Start out with motor mounts. Ill say it again. Your First mod NEEDS to be motor mounts. I would also upgrade the motor mount bolts too, if you launch hard and often, they can snap.

Other than that, the only problem i had was my plug wires kept frying. I bought an aftermarket heat shield for them at modernperformance.com and never had the problem after that.

One last thing, AGP is a great company for SRT-4 products. Go to AGPturbo.com and check them out.
Thanks chris ,for being real
Old 03-10-2009, 06:43 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Another thing i forgot to mention.
Get an insurance quote BEFORE you even get serious about buying the car. Mine was a hundred dollars more a month than a c5 corvette.

Quick Reply: Im looking to get an srt-4