Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

If anyone can help me please!

Old 08-22-2007, 10:38 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sk8baker1919 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default If anyone can help me please!

So about a little over 2 months ago (before the new traffic laws became in affect) i got a ticket doing 106mph in a 65 on I-95 around 12:30am. And I got pulled over by a state police, but i wasn't in my car. Also he didn't get me on radar, he paced me. I'm getting a speedometer calibration paper saying that the speedometer is off before i go to court, but I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good lawyers in Stafford that could help me with this situation. This is my first offense so I'm hoping they will go kinda easy on me and I don't get my license taken away but maybe just a big fine and take driving classes to get rid of some of the points I will get. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Registered Member

-GoKart- will become famous soon enough
Default Re: If anyone can help me please!

Buck o six! You are going to be paying this one for awhile. I doubt a speedo-calibration is going to help much with that big a gap. Surely you "knew" you were speeding?
Old 08-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Trashed

Khlept0 has disabled reputation

We need a new forum where people can put all of their self-inflicted ass rapings.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:25 AM
Registered Member

Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan

You were on 95.... Expect Jail Time.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

haha. all the calibration in the world isn't going to make up for a 41mph difference. enjoy your jailtime, idiot.