Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

I want a new truck... Or possibly car

Old 04-25-2006, 04:54 AM
Dub driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
volklover is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I want a new truck... Or possibly car

Originally Posted by Breezy

Sooo... I'm graduating, commissioning in the Army and I'm looking for something new. I'm not really for used cars, but if I find the right one then sure. I kinda want a truck, reg cab/short bed, something like that. Or a European car, something like a VW or Audi.

My range is < $20,000 just because I'm not trying to break myself with a car. Any ideas? Oh and power options are a must and I'm not really into speed so nothing like a big ass engine.
Congrats- Keep an eye in the autotrader!
Old 04-25-2006, 05:31 AM
Sav
seriously...

Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav

Originally Posted by ritz
My SUV is the shit, it's lifted properly, gets decent gas mileage for what is is (15MPG mixed, better on the highway alone), brand new parts, POWERTRAIN warranty and WAY under your budget.
saw the durango on the way down to norfolk, looks great, highly suggest durango cuz its the shit, especially how ritz has it.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:36 AM
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

Thanks for the pointers... And yes, a 2 year old car/truck would be IDEAL actually. When I got my car I got it Jan 7th, 2005 but it was a 2004. I got it substancially cheaper than the 05's because it was now 05 and they wanted to get rid of that last 04 on the lot. But yeah, an 04/05 wouldn't be bad either.

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
But he probably wants to pick up bitches, and everyone knows that bitches don't dig Durango's.
And no I dont wanna pickup bitches, noob.

Originally Posted by TheGoaT
you can get a lightning for under $20k.
I didn't know that... Heh, that's the only Ford truck I like, nice body style.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:03 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

Originally Posted by ritz
/thread
Joe you siad yourself your durango gets terrible gas mileage . He said he wants something reasonable.

Honestly I have 2002 f150 with a v6 in it and it gets excellent gas mileage and it can still haul stuff. And you can never go wrong when you buy a ford.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:12 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by slowsilverteg
Joe you siad yourself your durango gets terrible gas mileage . He said he wants something reasonable.

Honestly I have 2002 f150 with a v6 in it and it gets excellent gas mileage and it can still haul stuff. And you can never go wrong when you buy a ford.
It gets terrible gas mileage compared to the Echo I drive everyday, but all things considered 15MPG isn't bad for what it is.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:25 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

durangos are awesome
Old 04-25-2006, 09:50 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

Originally Posted by intence
durangos are awesome
Ok guys seriously almost everyone in this thread needs to jump off joes dick.

Durangos are nice but not that nice
Old 04-25-2006, 10:06 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Ok guys seriously almost everyone in this thread needs to jump off joes dick.

Durangos are nice but not that nice
Ok and in my defense I suppose that a regular cab, short bed, v6 F150's is awesome. This discussion is OVER.

Breezy goodluck in your voyage man. I didn't ask anyone to put a plug in for my Durango.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:31 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Breezy
I didn't know that... Heh, that's the only Ford truck I like, nice body style.
13/17 mpg

I want one but not sure if I could live and afford gas, lol.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:47 AM
Captain Deeeez Nutzz

b16 snatch has disabled reputation

shit my 97 v6 f150 gets shite mileage. 15 highway and it's slow as piss. it makes a dx civic seem fast

Quick Reply: I want a new truck... Or possibly car