Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

I NEED A LOAN!!!

Old 08-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95maro68stang has disabled reputation
Default I NEED A LOAN!!!

ive gone to a couple banks tryin to get a car loan or a personal loan to buy a car...everywhere ive gone has declined me..i have deacent credit around 650 but dont have much credit experinece or enough income right now and cant get a co-signer....i leave for the military on october 10th and have a car right now..what i was gonna do is sell my car when i get my new one to make payments on the loan and insurance ect.. but no one takes into account that i am joining the millitary and would be able to pay off the loan before january was up...most people tell me just to wait till when i have the money and in the military but this is the car i want at a good price....please post any suggestions on what i should do...thanx
Old 08-17-2006, 02:17 PM
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20
Default Re: I NEED A LOAN!!!

Why not just wait until you get to your first duty station? NFCU is fairly easy on the loans, I picked up a $5,000 loan recently with no co-signer ( my credit score is in the high 700's ) and I also have a credit card through NFCU with more than enough allowance and I only make $11.42/hr.
Old 08-17-2006, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

evil civic has disabled reputation

you pay makes a big difference...i have tried getting loans in the past when i was making around 8-9$ hr. my credit score is not good...high 500's with no credit experiance...now i make 18$/hr and got a 25,000$ at 8.5% on my Titan...you will have better finance rates if you just wait until you get to your station...
Old 08-17-2006, 02:23 PM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

this thread makes me lolerz
Old 08-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

I can offer you a loan for a low interest rate of 22% per month... let me know!

OH and if your late on payments dont worry my friend Vinny comes in person to make sure everything is ok
Old 08-17-2006, 02:36 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Seriously.. I'll loan you the cash if you want to pay a pretty high interest rate. I'm sure others would offer the same, and really mean it.
Old 08-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

c the whole problem with that is when i go to basic on the 10th i wouldnt be able to make payments till i get back now im sure i can get the bank to make the payment for me on a certain date of the month...from the bank with my credit there were offerin me between 9 to 12 percent now i know if i wee to get the money from someone else i can understand it would be more exspinsive i am serious and would prolly loan it from someone if u are serious and i am good for it i would give u all my infromation and am not gonna jip out on u
Old 08-17-2006, 03:02 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

How much money are we talking about? I would honestly be willing to do it with certain conditions in writing, in a legally binding contract. Nothing ridiculous, nothing outrageous..
Old 08-17-2006, 03:09 PM
Registered Member

6 grand the link is on here for the car if u would like me to show u how much would u be expecting in intrest
Old 08-17-2006, 03:44 PM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

Once you get in the military you will get a loan approved real easy.

If you don't pay they will contact your Commander or garnish your pay.

Quick Reply: I NEED A LOAN!!!