Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

I need a code.

Old 04-23-2006, 09:43 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chuckdatruck has disabled reputation
Default I need a code.

Does anyone by any chance know the code for a stock radio for a 1995 Integra Ls 2 Dr Coupe... please pm me if ya by any chance know... thanx!
Old 04-23-2006, 09:44 AM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz
Default Re: I need a code.

They are different for each one. You gotta take the serial number off the radio to an Acura dealership.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:48 AM
Blood Money

turbo9mm is an unknown quantity at this point

yup just take it to a dealership.
Old 04-23-2006, 01:54 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

You'd save yourself alot of money by pulling the radio out yourself and recording the serial number.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:25 PM
Registered Member

chuckdatruck has disabled reputation

thanx everyone... i figured i'd have to do that but i was hoping there might just be a generic code for all in that yr or style... but thanx anyways for the help.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:30 PM
haz hype

it_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chuckdatruck
thanx everyone... i figured i'd have to do that but i was hoping there might just be a generic code for all in that yr or style... but thanx anyways for the help.
If's its like the teg's I've been in just snatch second hard enough and the radio should come out If not you have to take the entire center console out to get to the code. It's not hard, just a pain in the ass, my friend had to do it not to long ago.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:42 PM
Foreign kid.

asianmuscle is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah its easy as balls i did it, first though look in your trunk, under your fuse cover, in your glove compartment for the code they are told to stick the code there, if you dont want to pull your console then try laying down in yourpassenger seat looking under the console with a flash light you maybe able to get a look at the serial number then just bring it up to the dealer with your license and registration.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:56 PM
haz hype

it_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asianmuscle
yeah its easy as balls i did it, first though look in your trunk, under your fuse cover, in your glove compartment for the code they are told to stick the code there, if you dont want to pull your console then try laying down in yourpassenger seat looking under the console with a flash light you maybe able to get a look at the serial number then just bring it up to the dealer with your license and registration.
Why didn't you try that rather than pulling up in my driveway looking for an 8mm with your entire center console in your passenger seat?

Last edited by it_broke_again; 04-26-2006 at 09:45 PM.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:30 PM
Foreign kid.

asianmuscle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by it_broke_again
Why didn't you try that rather than pulling up in my driveway looking for an 8mm with your entire center consoloe in your passenger seat?
eat shit and die.