VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   I got a Ticket.... (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/i-got-ticket-34245/)

stealthassassin 12-08-2003 11:01 PM

Originally posted by moonsprochet
I got 91 in a 55 and evasion of police on damneck. 4 days in jail 1 month suspended license 1 year good behavior and a 600 dollar fine.
good for fuckin' you, you're a true role model. :thdown:

Silverbullet86 12-09-2003 03:07 PM

i'm 17 as well. So how does this court thing work exactly? So I have to say anything?

Lord_Vegeta 12-09-2003 03:21 PM

Always go to court becuz you never know if you could get off on a technicality(did I spell that right?)....but anyways my girl just got ticketed a few months back for speeding and illegal tint & she got off the tint but the speeding the judge reduced the ticket down for her I guess cuz she was looking good or suttin but always appear in court becuz you never know what you could get off on. Be respectful and say yes honor & all that B.S & the judge will tell you when to speak. Assuming your not the 1st one to go up to the judge watch others and make up a plan that you will work. 9 times out of 10 your plan wont work but you dont know if you dont try. Stealth Assasin is right but go to court.

Chezkers 12-29-2003 02:55 PM

tommorow is the date, what should I do? Can a tire size be a issue in speed?

sargeek1975 12-29-2003 10:13 PM

Originally posted by Chezkers
tommorow is the date, what should I do? Can a tire size be a issue in speed?
Dude, you're killing me.

If he lasered you there's not much you can do. If you have other than OEM tires/rims on your car you can have your speedo recalibrated and bring that to court with you.

And for you Assasin: I have nothing against cops................but it's bullshit how radar detectors are illegal but cops can hide all they want to.

I've read the law and it's states clearly that officers are not allowed to hide and use radar because detectors are illegal. But it doesn't help us non-officers when you have that special paint job and sit right behind a guard rail. May not be hiding; but we still can't see you till it's wayyyyy to late.

I wish I could just show my badge the next time I get pulled over for speeding. :rolleyes:

stealthassassin 12-30-2003 12:52 AM

Originally posted by sargeek1975
Dude, you're killing me.

If he lasered you there's not much you can do. If you have other than OEM tires/rims on your car you can have your speedo recalibrated and bring that to court with you.

And for you Assasin: I have nothing against cops................but it's bullshit how radar detectors are illegal but cops can hide all they want to.

I've read the law and it's states clearly that officers are not allowed to hide and use radar because detectors are illegal. But it doesn't help us non-officers when you have that special paint job and sit right behind a guard rail. May not be hiding; but we still can't see you till it's wayyyyy to late.

I wish I could just show my badge the next time I get pulled over for speeding. :rolleyes:

hey fuck face, why don't you just go the speed limit and then you won't have to worry about it.

quit bitchin you fucking cry baby, we don't make the laws we only enforce them. you have a problem go to the next general assembly meeting. oh yea...if i got pulled over for speeding i would get in just as much shit as you all, if i showed my badge i would be in a whole lot more, i would lose my job.

Chezkers 12-30-2003 04:49 AM

14hr CS
driving school
and $104 court fee

nothing

JMU1337 12-30-2003 07:52 AM

Originally posted by stealthassassin
[B]DAMN!!! first off you guys piss me off because you can't spell RECKLESS right....
I was just about to say the same thing...

sargeek1975 12-30-2003 05:42 PM

Originally posted by stealthassassin

oh yea...if i got pulled over for speeding i would get in just as much shit as you all, if i showed my badge i would be in a whole lot more, i would lose my job.

Now you're just flat out lying. :rolleyes:

I don't know why you cops feel you need to lie to us non-officers. We all know what really happens. I do have friends that are Va Beach cops. I do know what goes on in the real world.

You can try and blow smoke up peoples ass's all you want to, but that doesn't mean people are gonna believe it.

Why don't you just let me know what year/make/model car you drive and the plate numbers, as well as your home address so I can follow you in my car every time you're driving and video tape everything you do.

I'm more than positive that you, being a law abiding police officer, follow and obey ALL posted traffik laws and speed limits..............

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

stealthassassin 12-31-2003 11:19 AM

Originally posted by sargeek1975
Now you're just flat out lying. :rolleyes:

Why don't you just let me know what year/make/model car you drive and the plate numbers, as well as your home address so I can follow you in my car every time you're driving and video tape everything you do.

I'm more than positive that you, being a law abiding police officer, follow and obey ALL posted traffik laws and speed limits..............

OK i am lying huh?? have you ever heard of internal affairs... i don't know what kind of officers you know, but hey maybe they are hypocrits. as for me...yes i obey the speedlimits. I am past all that flying up and down the road crap. i have learned my lesson and i have gotten my share of speeding tickets...i am done with that shit now. the only time i speed now is at teh track and at work when i am responding to calls. but to citizens they complain about that...however if we drive the speed limit to a call, they complain we don't get there fast enough.
ok you want the year/make/model and address.....i don't think so. what are you some kinda stalker. damn you homo and you want to video tape me...