Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

I CAUGHT A CAR THIEF, and He helped me do it!!!!!!

Old 04-17-2006, 05:18 AM
New Year. Same Shit.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
reocamaro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I CAUGHT A CAR THIEF, and He helped me do it!!!!!!

What the greatest part of this entire thread? And what I truly love about this "democracy" we live in. If this individual that supposedly broke into your car saw all the stuff you've been writing about him, he could sue the starter of this thread for libel and defamation of character. God bless the USA.
Old 04-17-2006, 06:08 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eight Bit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I CAUGHT A CAR THIEF, and He helped me do it!!!!!!

Originally Posted by nothing
You don't honestly think the cops would come out to dust a car that only has a broken window and a glove compartment that's open, do you?
My car was dusted and I had no broken windows (Apparantly they used a slim jim to get in the passenger side), and nothing major stolen. They stole my air compressor and my emergency kit, with road flares and stuff. My glove compartment was open, and things were scattered everywhere. I think it depends on what the cop is willing to do for you. It could've also been that the cop that handled the call with me was the same cop I dealt with before when some lady backed into me in a parking lot. (Not my car, she hit my actual body and knocked me down) I was very respectful to him previously, which may have made him more willing to do more for me.