Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Hybrid Garage/ Brauning Motorsports

Old 05-21-2007, 08:12 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SAVAGE has disabled reputation
Default Hybrid Garage/ Brauning Motorsports

Hybrid Garage and Brauning Motorsports has had a lot of negative stuff on this site over the last two months. I would like to apologize for any attacking type comments that I or our shop has made in the past. I would like to wish them the best of luck with there buisness.

Jon Savage
Hybrid-Garage.org
Old 05-21-2007, 08:54 AM
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris
Default Re: Hybrid Garage/ Brauning Motorsports

Sort-a out of no where, but classy none the less.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:12 AM
Registered Member

QUICKVIII has disabled reputation

I would also like to offer an apology to Hybrid garage and thier employees. I have spoken to Jon and we both understand that we need to work together to offer the best service to our customers. So now that that is behind us, thanks to everyone and hope to see you all on Saturday at the Beach Bash!!
Old 05-21-2007, 03:01 PM
To old for this shit

P5errington has disabled reputation

This is good shit...maybe more participation and a better time at the Beach Bash w/ out all the strife and negativity. See everyone there.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

QUICKVIII has disabled reputation

Old 05-21-2007, 03:56 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

both shops suck anyway lol

See everyone saturday hopefully, i might not be able to get thier till late though.. I gotta change my alternator belt before then though i shredded it sunday on my only pass on slicks 11.3 so close to 10's i can smell it.. I need to get my back brakes adjusted and get a 2 step so i can preload and its on..
Old 05-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Banned

SAVAGE has disabled reputation

BY the way good pass ronnie, sucks didnt get to see it. 11.80 on radials was good too, to bad some bodys alarm didnt go of for frist round . LOL. Next time green means go!
Old 05-21-2007, 05:50 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SAVAGE
BY the way good pass ronnie, sucks didnt get to see it. 11.80 on radials was good too, to bad some bodys alarm didnt go of for frist round . LOL. Next time green means go!
I was'nt ready at all i'm so used to hurrying up and staging because i don't have a 2 step.. When he backed me up and made me restage it fucked me up i was'nt even ready at all.. And honestly i've never been in eliminations before i did'nt know the tree was gonna change and it caught me off guard.. Either way it was a rookie newb making a mistake and learning a lesson..

I ran a 11.5 on sat on 8.5psi on the MT's, on Sun i lowered it to 7.5psi they felt like they we're gonna come off of the rim and ran the 11.3 on my only slick pass then the belt shreeded and was slapping my mount sound like i had tore up my fender for a minute.. Pat had told me to ride 1st gear on the rev limiter alittle and the car felt much better getting traction down low doing it..

It defintely sucks to run a faster time and higher mph and still lose on a reaction time i'm still beating myself up over it.. His next race he ran a 10 something and a faster time and mph but Loan tree'd him and won, her reaction times we're on point..
Old 06-29-2007, 07:49 AM
Registered Member

Sherdog9 has disabled reputation

I will bring my car to you for tunning after I am done with my na set up. which ecu would you recommend?
Old 06-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: Hybrid Garage/ Brauning Motorsports

Originally Posted by Sherdog9
I will bring my car to you for tunning after I am done with my na set up. which ecu would you recommend?
yeah hybrid will deff take care of you.