Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

how many car places have screwed up ur car after workin on them?

Old 11-27-2005, 07:01 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95BlackProbeGT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default how many car places have screwed up ur car after workin on them?

well to make a long story short ive had two trannys replaced on my probe at American Pride on rt 17 in york county. well i got my new tranny and some how they ordered a defective tranny so 3000 miles later i got a new one and its in the shop waitin for me to pick it up with my new tranny(good thing i got warrenty) newayz they told me the engine light is coming on and something is acting up and i know damn well my car was fine before i took it there so i dont know what they did to it. im gonna have to go up there tommorow to look at it and see and shit. hopefully its a vaccume problem. for some reason if u dont have like everything hooked up like tubes wiring anything small it wont run right.(damn Mazda KLZE motor but hey i luv it lol) anyone ever had any problems with other car places and can tell a story?
Old 11-27-2005, 07:13 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: how many car places have screwed up ur car after workin on them?

I can see this getting locked.

I have no complaints about any shop, when I did, I took it back, and they fixed it.
(and the only shop to see my car are my painters' shop, and no paint job is perfect the first time, IMO)

Last edited by Jarrod; 11-27-2005 at 07:19 AM.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:15 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

ive never really taken my car to a shop to be worked on, i had my friend at stateline honda drill out my lower control arms about 3 years ago and then shad rebuilt my tranny before i knew how but thats about it, so i have no complaints.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 11-27-2005 at 07:22 AM.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:15 AM
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

yes punucation and the ENTER key are not his friends.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:20 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I think every shop I've ever had work on my car has screwed SOMETHING up.. be it small, or be it large, just about everyone has done something that upset me. I do as much work as I can on my own car but sometimes there are things that are either over my head, or maybe it's because I don't have a place to do whatever I need to do..
Old 11-27-2005, 07:20 AM
you suck, i know it

(F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-)

[QUOTE=95BlackProbeGT]Team DTP RYDAZ MEMEBER/CREATOR-if u wanna join pm me for info we are looking for memebers [QUOTE]

bwaaa hahahahahahahaha!
sad fuck

haha , probe

he hehehe whew!
Old 11-27-2005, 09:21 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

I've had American Pride work on my honda when I was 16 (quite a while ago) and they did excellent work. They actually put a new d15 in the car and the work was done correct.

As for shops that have messed up my car: Firestone on Mercury blvd. dented the side of my Protege5 while doing an alignment, but they paid to fix it all.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

Black Z-24 Black Z-24

89integra
Old 11-27-2005, 09:43 AM
BaaaaaaaaaaaH !

H23CivicHB has disabled reputation

Princess Anne Automotive on E.Princess Anne Road in Norfolk, like 1-2 months ago, had my 89 CivicHb w/ Fresh 93 LS Swap. My wife took the car to them to get the oil changed cause i was way too busy at work and couldn't get the time to do it myself.

Well, they did the oil change, too bad they fucked me... Later that night my wife comes to pick me up at work and I see her driving and all of a sudden I see heavy smoke comming from the back of the car, car broke down and had friends come tow it and bring me,wife and my 2 kids home.

Oil all over the damn place and couldn't figure out why, and I trouble shot everything for 2-3 days and finally gave up. I put the car up on here for sale for $600.00 AS IS , well someone baught the car and I asked them to let me know if they find out the problem please let me know so I atleast knew.

Welp, I got a pm one day and it happen to be, that the oil filter was DOUBLE GASKETED !!! When they took the old one off they never checked to see if the gasket came off with it. Car ran just fine after the new owner did his own oil change.

Last edited by H23CivicHB; 11-27-2005 at 09:46 AM.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:47 AM
Banned

95BlackProbeGT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by H23CivicHB
Princess Anne Automotive on E.Princess Anne Road in Norfolk, like 1-2 months ago, had my 89 CivicHb w/ Fresh 93 LS Swap. My wife took the car to them to get the oil changed cause i was way too busy at work and couldn't get the time to do it myself.

Well, they did the oil change, too bad they fucked me... Later that night my wife comes to pick me up at work and I see her driving and all of a sudden I see heavy smoke comming from the back of the car, car broke down and had friends come tow it and bring me,wife and my 2 kids home.

Oil all over the damn place and couldn't figure out why, and I trouble shot everything for 2-3 days and finally gave up. I put the car up on here for sale for $600.00 AS IS , well someone baught the car and I asked them to let me know if they find out the problem please let me know so I atleast knew.

Welp, I got a pm one day and it happen to be, that the oil filter was DOUBLE GASKETED !!! When they took the old one off they never checked to see if the gasket came off with it. Car ran just fine after the new owner did his own oil change.
thats sucks man srry ur stuff got stolen, people like that deserve to be in jail or not driving or both

Quick Reply: how many car places have screwed up ur car after workin on them?