Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

HOnda brings back the CRX!!!!!

Old 07-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
joenavy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HOnda brings back the CRX!!!!!

Old 07-28-2005, 01:39 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TPJ
I understand that fully, however, I loved all 8 of my CRX's. For all of the on Grand National guys, the possibility of it returning to Buick's lineup excited them, just as this does to me. I love the way my CRX drove, and the way it looked, so what is to lead me to believe I wouldn't feel the same if a new CRX were to be released? You're going to tell me if/when they release the new Camero, you wouldn't be at all excited/interested in checking it out? I find that hard to believe.
you liking those turds is no skin off my back. im just saying CRXs are about as cool as geo metros.
Old 07-28-2005, 03:46 PM
still alive

gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele

i hope they make it a little safer this time around :P! but yeah the funnest car ive driven so far was a b16 powered ef crx setup for circuit racing. only problem was that the front tires heated up much faster than the rears so it was an interesting drive until all the temperatures evened out!
Old 07-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Yell88CRXsi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by reuter
you liking those turds is no skin off my back. im just saying CRXs are way cooler than my ride.
I thought so too
Old 07-29-2005, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

hornetsnest is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TPJ
I understand that fully, however, I loved all 8 of my CRX's. For all of the on Grand National guys, the possibility of it returning to Buick's lineup excited them, just as this does to me. I love the way my CRX drove, and the way it looked, so what is to lead me to believe I wouldn't feel the same if a new CRX were to be released? You're going to tell me if/when they release the new Camero, you wouldn't be at all excited/interested in checking it out? I find that hard to believe.
Grand Nationals and Camaros........CRXs.......Yeah I can see how someone would find that a good comparison
Old 07-29-2005, 01:30 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

i see where he was going with it. but the heritage and fanbase that surrounds the f-body, and also the grand national are countless. the crx is a 100hp grocery getter. i just dont see where the car should even be mentioned as any sort of performance car. to get a crx moving, youre basically just exploiting the weight characteristics of the car and that's about it. the car from the factory was a turd.
Old 07-29-2005, 03:08 PM
Registered Member

hornetsnest is an unknown quantity at this point

the crx is a 100hp grocery getter.
I wouldn't call it that either...You need storage room to be a grocery getter ...Can't fit more than a weeks worth of stuff in there.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:33 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Yell88CRXsi has disabled reputation

i see where he was going with it. but the heritage and fanbase that surrounds the f-body, and also the grand national are countless. the crx is a 100hp grocery getter. i just dont see where the car should even be mentioned as any sort of performance car. to get a crx moving, youre basically just exploiting the weight characteristics of the car and that's about it. the car from the factory was a turd.
I can say that most domestic muscle cars are over weight, unresponsive, gas hogs...but I don't have too.

To say that we (CRX owners) are exploiting the weight characteristics of the car is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. It's like you are trying so hard to justify your car in your mind that you must tear down another car.
Do you realize that all pro drag/race cars are nothing more than an exploitation of the weight characteristics of that car. But I guess that doesn't count.

Just say that you don't like Honda's and call it a day. In the end you will sound smarter. And please don't get me started about honda's performance characteristics. It would most likely make your 1970 tech tank sound even worst.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:35 AM
Registered Member

frmadig has disabled reputation

If they come out with a new CRX im selling my DSM.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:54 AM
BENORML

Mike187 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im sure if you do a google search you can find some concept images of the CRX. Maybe not official but they're cool to look at. Just hope it doesnt look the like the insight. Man that was a gay year.

Quick Reply: HOnda brings back the CRX!!!!!