Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Highest UK speeding ticket

Old 09-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Luxury = Love

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty
Default Re: Highest UK speeding ticket

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work

"I'm sorry officer.. I didn't know I couldn't do that."

Classic hahaha
Old 09-25-2007, 07:48 PM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Uhhh, what happened? Details please? Did they spent a night somewhere they didn't want to? (Obviously the one that was hurt did, but what about the other one?)

Did they pull over?
I'm sure both of them would have rather gone home. The one with the broken back is lucky to be alive. He wrecked on the ramp from I-64W to Indian River road east. Once he went down, the force threw him across all the lanes of Indian River road. He actually landed on the ramp from Indian River road to I-64w. He was in ok shape at first. He was actually able to stand and talk. His helmet took a beating but held up very well.I'll have to look at the brand I can't recall right off hand. He had no head injuries after the CT scan last night. He's one lucky man.

The other guy kept looking over his shoulder for me...I was in his blind spot as he was looking over the wrong shoulder to see me. He took the other Indian River road ramp with me to his outside. He took one last peek over the wrong shoulder and I passed him on his left. He stopped as there was no room for escape. He spent the night at the clinker.

Another thanks to All Aspects for a superb brake and suspension setup. It proved to be fantastic once again.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
Another thanks to All Aspects for a superb brake and suspension setup. It proved to be fantastic once again.
That caught me the fuck off guard but is amazing. lol
Old 09-26-2007, 07:28 AM

Totmacher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chappe
i got 97/55 and not proud of it.... tho i've driven my car 130 mph in a controlled environment.
well if we are talking controlled enviorment speeds, the wife has crossed the line t richmond at 118, probably shutting down at 132 (wraps out 4th)

I for the heck of it at a VMP track rental took it to over 175 spedo was pegged at 160 with 26" slicks compared to stock about 24" tires.

VMP shut down ftmfw
Old 09-26-2007, 07:50 AM
Banned

1st crix is an unknown quantity at this point

139/45
Old 09-26-2007, 08:09 AM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

165/55 coudla gone faster but someone decides to get over up the interstate. still had like 30 more to go
Old 09-26-2007, 10:45 AM
XGP15A-II

J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX

i don't see a reason to stop at that speed unless the cop is really tailin you, other than the fact that its illegal
Old 09-26-2007, 11:48 AM
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

Well even at 200mph, the radio waves travel at 1.somethingx10^8m/s. About 1billion mph. Roadblocks miles and miles up the road would ruin your day.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:06 PM
XGP15A-II

J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX

Originally Posted by shy_guy98ex
Well even at 200mph, the radio waves travel at 1.somethingx10^8m/s. About 1billion mph. Roadblocks miles and miles up the road would ruin your day.
yea but chesapeake PD arent the fastest around, and its stupid to stay on the same road if you're being chased
Old 09-26-2007, 02:21 PM
where are my balls!?

Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger

Thats my thing...no car is fast enough to beat radio signals...you can't out run cops...they are everywhere and if they want ya bad enough they'll get ya. My dad is retired and has told me many stories of when he was on the streets...

Pulls over a "insert car model" that didn't use blinker.
Dad "Nice integra...I have one at home. Did yours not come with blinkers?"
hahaha he'd do that shit all the time. And depending on how they reacted and treated him he'd let them go and just let them know for their safety and others to use it.

Same with my g/f dad. He used to be on SWAT, and he'd tell me all sorts of stories about stings and shit.

I love story time...hahha

OOO yea...i did 52/35...it should have been a 45...can you say SKY HIGH insurance! (Ford Ranger)

I also was stopped going 98/65- No ticket because the cop made me freak out. I was 16...just got my license not to long ago, coming home from my girls house in hampton, and i lived in NN, I was speeding home because I didn't want to be late for curfue (i was 20 mins late already) and as i was goin down the highway i saw Patrol on the back bumper...and i was like shit...slowed down, pulled me over and my car at the time was a 1973 VW super beetle. The cop asked me to open the trunk (where the engine was) and big smoke cloud came out. Cop gave me the option, ticket or call the old man....should have taken the ticket...my ass was so sore when i went to bed that morning...Notice morning not night...dad yelled at me for like 4 hours

Quick Reply: Highest UK speeding ticket