Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Help Me Put On My Parts..

Old 08-10-2008, 06:50 PM
HNIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.
Default Re: Help Me Put On My Parts..

Originally Posted by zappas
everyone on this board is a fucking hater my god.

gl with yer install, if i was in nova i would gladly help you. unfortunatly im not.
hater of what? spending as much money as he did on worthless parts? its his car not mine. just saying my opinion.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:53 PM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

Originally Posted by 07civicSI
hater of what? spending as much money as he did on worthless parts? its his car not mine. just saying my opinion.
Exactly, its your opinion, the dude asked for help, he didnt post pics of his car asking for what people thought about his purchase.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:57 PM
Type-R; Tight Car

The real Ryan has disabled reputation

You bought a throttle body spacer for your high revving-N/A motor. Therefore increasing the time it takes to move air in and probably hurting peak HP. And thats fact not an opinion. LAWLZ.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Type-R; Tight Car

Originally Posted by s2katin
Damn dude. Seibon is way better than ViS.
Wrong. Other way around. Seibon is hit or miss. VIS is well built and good quality for that "class" of CF parts..
Old 08-10-2008, 07:02 PM
HNIC

Originally Posted by S2KRyan
You bought a throttle body spacer for your high revving-N/A motor. Therefore increasing the time it takes to move air in and probably hurting peak HP. And thats fact not an opinion. LAWLZ.
lol guess then dyno runs of n/a cars with these adding peak power isnt true? you fail. try again. i got it for a 1/4 of the price...
Old 08-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Type-R; Tight Car

lol guess then dyno runs of n/a cars with these adding peak power isnt true? you fail. try again. i got it for a 1/4 of the price...
Nope. It goes against the way an engine works. Any company can say a product give 3 hp to sell it to a ricer willing to spend money. Haha take that shit off and sell it, you won't even see a difference in real life. I know you are a noob so I won't flame you for it. But look up how engines work and tell me if your "supporting" mod really makes a difference, or if this is just another one of the thousands of car parts claiming to make more power.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Maybe you got it for 1/4 the price because it wasn't worth the full price to begin with?

Good luck with your parts, if I was local I'd lend a hand too.. Don't let the haters get you down.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:11 PM
HNIC

Originally Posted by Grease Monkey
Maybe you got it for 1/4 the price because it wasn't worth the full price to begin with?

Good luck with your parts, if I was local I'd lend a hand too.. Don't let the haters get you down.
guy was getting rid of his aftermarket parts because he was selling his car... lol. wil rex on here to be exact.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

guy was getting rid of his aftermarket parts because he was selling his car... lol. wil rex on here to be exact.
Um.. congrats. It still doesn't serve any purpose.. Don't believe everything you read. I'm sure I've got a turbonator around here somewhere you can use. 15+hp and 10mpg increase. lol
Old 08-10-2008, 07:13 PM
HNIC

Originally Posted by S2KRyan
Nope. It goes against the way an engine works. Any company can say a product give 3 hp to sell it to a ricer willing to spend money. Haha take that shit off and sell it, you won't even see a difference in real life. I know you are a noob so I won't flame you for it. But look up how engines work and tell me if your "supporting" mod really makes a difference, or if this is just another one of the thousands of car parts claiming to make more power.
lol, i never said it makes a difference.. you wont notice 3hp. i have it on my car and there is no need to take it off. plain and simple. thanks for your opinion but its not your car. /end.

Quick Reply: Help Me Put On My Parts..