Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Help Me Put On My Parts..

Old 08-10-2008, 06:50 AM
Titanic Survivor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones
Default Re: Help Me Put On My Parts..

Originally Posted by 1slowxr4ti
wait so you spent all this money on some carbon fiber bull shit? how about you make your car some what fast first
Maybe he wanted carbon fiber bullshit on his car?
And why does it matter to you what he does to his car?
Old 08-10-2008, 07:55 AM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

i dont understand why yall are gettin on him so bad, if he likes that style, than so be it...and helping him put on some bolts and things in exchange for s2k seats is a pretty good deal....if i was there, I would help ya bro, just for the sheer fact that I love working on cars, agreeing with it or not...(even though i thing it would probably look good with a cf hood, top , lip and trunk...)at least it would be something to do.....get some beers and make a day or weekend out of it!!! i wouldnt be much help if i had to modify any CF but I would do everything i could to help....
Old 08-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99

Originally Posted by SPAWN
i dont understand why yall are gettin on him so bad, if he likes that style, than so be it...and helping him put on some bolts and things in exchange for s2k seats is a pretty good deal....if i was there, I would help ya bro, just for the sheer fact that I love working on cars, agreeing with it or not...(even though i thing it would probably look good with a cf hood, top , lip and trunk...)at least it would be something to do.....get some beers and make a day or weekend out of it!!! i wouldnt be much help if i had to modify any CF but I would do everything i could to help....
+1
And by personal experience, never had a problem with VIS cf products. They always fitted perfectly!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

02civicrider has disabled reputation

Where r u located in culpeper???
Old 08-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99 Got_Boost99

Originally Posted by SPAWN
+1
And by personal experience, never had a problem with VIS cf products. They always fitted perfectly!
Old 08-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Registered member

.eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric.

Here's my help for you.

Lefty loosy, righty tighty. Not a hard concept to learn.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

emu103 is an unknown quantity at this point

man if i was closer to you id help you. s2k seats juts for unbolting/bolting parts.
you should really do it yourself and sell the seats, everything you listed you needed help on is really just snap on stuff
Old 08-10-2008, 03:28 PM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by emu103
man if i was closer to you id help you. s2k seats juts for unbolting/bolting parts.
you should really do it yourself and sell the seats, everything you listed you needed help on is really just snap on stuff
its not just bolting shit up. you have to adjust everything...
Old 08-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

emu103 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 07civicSI
its not just bolting shit up. you have to adjust everything...
ive never done cf, but as far as oem parts its nothing. i know there isnt just bolt on. its still easy work with him helping and getting basically 500 dollars
Old 08-10-2008, 06:48 PM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

everyone on this board is a fucking hater my god.

gl with yer install, if i was in nova i would gladly help you. unfortunatly im not.

Quick Reply: Help Me Put On My Parts..