Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

HELP!!! i got a reckless /racing.... 83 in a 55

Old 05-31-2004, 06:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CIVICSMOKE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HELP!!! i got a reckless /racing.... 83 in a 55

is that zach ......that got that ticket
Old 05-31-2004, 06:15 PM
Banned

CIVICSMOKE is an unknown quantity at this point

well if you do 110 in a 1/4 mile from a dead stop then why would you only be going 80 drag racing on the interstate i dont know about you guys but i usually chill at 80 on the interstate.... traffic does flow at 80 on the right days
Old 05-31-2004, 07:02 PM
Registered Member

Runnin13s is on a distinguished road

yeah this is zach who is this....
Old 05-31-2004, 07:11 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

edit: not worth it.

Last edited by gear; 05-31-2004 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:25 PM
Registered Member

DomesticRice has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by CIVICSMOKE
well if you do 110 in a 1/4 mile from a dead stop then why would you only be going 80 drag racing on the interstate i dont know about you guys but i usually chill at 80 on the interstate.... traffic does flow at 80 on the right days
stupid
Old 05-31-2004, 07:33 PM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

i've driven on 264 cruising aroaund 75 with traffic...and people still pass me...
Old 05-31-2004, 07:57 PM
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Silver Sube 01
If I were a trooper and saw two cars in close proximity of each other exceeding the speed limit, whether they were civics or Lincoln Continentals, I would assume they were racing. This whole new term of "profiling" IMO is just a bullshit excuse guilty people came up with as another possible chance of getting out of something they know they did...

yeah, you need to open your mind. Profiling exists...

I was pulled over yesterday while going 55 just after the Lynnhaven onramp going westbound. I hadnt even got to the rosemont exit when i was pulled over by a motorcycle state trooper. My windows were down and i was in the right lane. I see the bike cop pass me on the left most lane (2 lanes between us) and speed up, then go all the way to the shoulder. He stops, waits for me to pass, and as soon as I do, he speeds up and he turns his lights on. I knew it was for me so before he even caught up to me i was on the side of the road.

When he gets off the bike i see him reaching for his tint meter. He comes up and says he pulled me over for a couple reasons. 1) my tint looks illegal; 2) front window strip tint is more than 3"; 3) My bumper looks too low

As I am getting my registration i tell him i have been measured twice before while pulled over and both times i measured 14.03. I told him that that does sound bogus, but its true. He said he would let the ruler tell. Sure enough i was 14.03" and legal. no ticket for that

As for the window strip, he said it was too long but was nice enough not to write a ticket for it

as for the tint, i measured 29%. Yes legal is 50-7% error, but my windows that were visible at the time were legally tinted 35%.

After i received my tickets i had asked him again to tell me again why he pulled me over.
he said that when your tint looks like this (pointing to my rear 2 windows) the front is usually illegal. (so i guess he says that whenever the rear windows are legal, the fronts are usually illegal???) he said that my window strip was more than 3" (i measured it when i got home. it is 4" on the sides and 3" in the middle. How can you tell 1 inch on the highway from 3 lanes over...)
He said i looked too low- because i am so close to the legal limit, i do not mind being pulled over for that.

ok, thats my rant about profiling

EDIT: anything over 80 is wreckless in VA. It doesnt matter if you wee racing or not, doesnt matter if it was 20 over or not, its wreckless.

and about the 3000 for the lawyer, my lawyer had got my wreckless by speeding (93-65) dropped to speeding(79-65) with a 1 year probation, driving school, $100 fine, and 50 hours comm service. I only paid 400 for him.

Last edited by RPRacing; 05-31-2004 at 08:00 PM.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:14 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by Runnin13s
ok well thanks anyways guys im getting a lawyer sadly he is gonna cost like $3,000 but he garuntees ill get off or it will be reduced ....thanks
What's his name? And is he a traffic lawyer? Sounds like he practices in a different field and is just taking up your case.

He's raping you too, btw.
Old 06-01-2004, 09:31 AM
Registered Member

Runnin13s is on a distinguished road

his name is linel hancock and yeah he isnt a traffic lawyer can any of u suggest a really good traffic lawyer im not to worryed about the price since i was already gonna pay a shit load ,,,thanks in advance
Old 06-01-2004, 09:45 AM
Registered Member

-GoKart- will become famous soon enough

All depends on what part of 264..... 2 miles from the OF and 2 miles from downtown norfolk are hotspots for the police

Quick Reply: HELP!!! i got a reckless /racing.... 83 in a 55