Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Help

Old 07-23-2003, 06:02 PM
sc3
H.A.C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sc3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Help

Been looking on the internet and old mag to see if i can find an EVOLUTION lll W/FOGHOLES front bumper for 95-97 toyota corrola and keep com'n up with dead end's. i have seen one person in this state with it on there car. can anyone help me find this bumper or at least point me in the right dirction. THANKs
Old 07-23-2003, 06:07 PM
What FMIC?????

MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX

Well for that car i have never seen a huge aftermarket. Especially in the line of body kits.

The car you saw may have had a custom setup. Find a car with similar size front as your own... order a bumper for that car and have a shop custom fit it to your car.. alot of $$ but custom work is hardly ever cheap.

though i hope for you someone knows more about your car and its aftermarket than I, and can help you out better.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:03 PM
had yours today?

animus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help

Originally posted by sc3
[c:\my documents\my pictures\pic2.jpg]http://www.dragva.com/forums/images/vb_Bullentin_logo.gif[/c:\my documents\my pictures\pic.jpg]
Umm.... your sig is broke.
Old 07-24-2003, 06:49 AM
Registered Member

Not_Blazin is an unknown quantity at this point

Try calling JT Autostyle, they probably made that kit before. Or maybe they could make you one. I've seen someone customize a front bumper for a civic to fit that style corolla... i can't remember which bumper tho....