Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Heey I'm new

Old 08-24-2004, 08:44 AM
Mr. K's chauffeur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brssmnky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Heey I'm new

welcome. any future plans for the car? there is alot of nissan and 240 knowledge on this board, so if you need any information, just ask.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:30 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Dara
welcome ashley beware, the boys here are childish and retarded (for the most part) and the girls are trashy (with the exception of about 4 of us)

bah.

good luck on the boards noob. boost + RWD + import + hot girl =

let the leghumping begin....
Old 08-24-2004, 09:53 AM
jarnett photography

akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei

hey guys n gals... lol thanx for the warm welcome..and i dont mind leg humping just be warned I might kick ya in the nuts lol...

Plans are huge for the 240...right now it's in the shop because somehow it got a crack in the gas tank... YIPES.. anyway...within the next couple months I plan to:

-Get the thing dyno tuned... i am definitely not qualified to fiddle w/ the safc!!
-Paint the poor thing lol... doing BMW steel grey metallic
-Velox driftspec wheels (once they are released...black w/ deep polished dish)
-Upgrade the suspension more... coilovers and adjustable struts
-Put a stereo in because I can't live w/out my music
-Redo the interior...take out the stock seats, put in two black race seats and get rid of the back seats.. lol I don't like people riding w/ me!
-A short throw shifter b/c it feels like im shifting a school bus on that thing

Glad to know theres lots of 240 help... I'll definitely be looking for it

oh and to those that were talking about the BOV... I didn't realize there would be a power loss because of having an open atmosphere bov...very interesting although that sound.... mmmmmm.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:56 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by akalei
hey guys n gals... lol thanx for the warm welcome..and i dont mind leg humping just be warned I might kick ya in the nuts lol...

Plans are huge for the 240...right now it's in the shop because somehow it got a crack in the gas tank... YIPES.. anyway...within the next couple months I plan to:

-Get the thing dyno tuned... i am definitely not qualified to fiddle w/ the safc!!
-Paint the poor thing lol... doing BMW steel grey metallic
-Velox driftspec wheels (once they are released...black w/ deep polished dish)
-Upgrade the suspension more... coilovers and adjustable struts
-Put a stereo in because I can't live w/out my music
-Redo the interior...take out the stock seats, put in two black race seats and get rid of the back seats.. lol I don't like people riding w/ me!
-A short throw shifter b/c it feels like im shifting a school bus on that thing

Glad to know theres lots of 240 help... I'll definitely be looking for it

oh and to those that were talking about the BOV... I didn't realize there would be a power loss because of having an open atmosphere bov...very interesting although that sound.... mmmmmm.

good color choice...

for stahlgrau....but youre not kicking me in the nuts.

Old 08-24-2004, 10:02 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Welcome to the next 50000 page thread.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:06 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Focal X
Welcome to the next 50000 page thread.
So true. So are you a model, car model, bikini model or do you just pose like one in every pic? Who's your blonde friend?
Old 08-24-2004, 10:09 AM
jarnett photography

akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei

Originally Posted by kalokohan
So true. So are you a model, car model, bikini model or do you just pose like one in every pic? Who's your blonde friend?

haha i am definitely not a model... that was just one day that we were doing for fun... garnett is the blonde...she actually is an import model... streetglow girl and is always on carandmodel.com yay for her!!! i just tagged along and the guy took some pics of me... it was fun
Old 08-24-2004, 10:15 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by akalei
haha i am definitely not a model... that was just one day that we were doing for fun... garnett is the blonde...she actually is an import model... streetglow girl and is always on carandmodel.com yay for her!!! i just tagged along and the guy took some pics of me... it was fun

Wow I think you're like maybe the 3rd or 4th attractive girl (that I know of) on drag. Prepare for lots O pm's.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:17 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Assassin
Wow I think you're like maybe the 3rd or 4th attractive girl (that I know of) on drag. Prepare for lots O pm's.
Yes, prepare yourself. Unfortunately you won't be getting any PM's from me, I know you're dissapointed and all but I'm happily taken. Good luck fighting off the heathens.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:22 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Welcome to the site. Nice ride.

Again, watch out for the flood of PMs that will becoming your way.