Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Has anyone done this......*

Old 06-23-2003, 12:13 PM
i gotta P.H.D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy
Default Has anyone done this......*

Has anyone been put on 6th month probation by court and during that probation period get a ticket???? If so, i was wondering what happened and if you have any advice or pointers as what i should do!!!

ps. I was put on probation because i got a speeding ticket going 16 over. And when i went to court they went ahead and put me on probation for six months. And if i didnt get anymore tickets during that time period, then the ticket wanted go on my record. But unfortuantley a month later i was caught going 19 over. After i got the second ticket i went to court and they convicted me and i had to pay the fine. But when i was their i asked the clerk lady about my probation and she was like come back the day that was on that little piece of paper that they give you when you are on probation. So i have one ticket on my record but, but since then i have gotten another ticket going 19 over, again So i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I went to drving school volunterly, so i hope that would help. But without a lawyer am i going to be in deep crap?!?!
Old 06-23-2003, 12:18 PM
Registered Member

rsxintheblood

Make sure that you go to that court date. i didnt and i had the sherrif show up and give a warrent for me to go to court. The judge said i could have gone to jail for that but instead let me off. All they do is put the other ticket on your record and make you pay the fine. Oh and by the way your gay. haha
Old 06-23-2003, 01:36 PM
Makin Moves

Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311

Just remember every circumstance is different, every judge and every county and state. You could have 2 people go to the same judge for the same thing and have one get off and the other get fucked. If you value your license, get a lawyer.

But the best tip I can give you is:

STOP FUCKING SPEEDING AND YOU WONT HAVE A PROBLEM!

EDIT:
I'm not trying to be an asshole, just simply putting what everyone else on the boards would put if they got here first.

Old 06-23-2003, 02:33 PM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

I was on probation for one year and got a charge the month AFTER it ended.

Right now I'm on driving probation for two years. If I get a moving violation I am FUCKED!