Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Hangouts

Old 02-27-2003, 06:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1QwikMugen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hangouts

Where do a lot of you guys hang out at on the wknds??? I mean i look for shit to do all wkdn long???
~~Chris~~
Old 02-27-2003, 06:29 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default The Rules of DragVA. (Please read before making your first post)

These are the rules, and they will be enforced much more than before. This is to keep all the bs down.

General rules

1. Post threads in the proper section.
2. Keep posts on-topic in relation to the thread.
3. Inappropriate responses (i.e. flaming outide of Punchout, post whoring) will not be tolerated, and are subject to deletion.
4. Certain sections have their own additional rules that also must be followed.
5. Signatures must be kept below 30k for images, and we prefer them to be 468x60 pixels (web banner standard), but we will be leniant on dimensions. Also, no more than 4 lines of text allowed.
6. Don't post spots. The thread will be edited/deleted and locked immediately.
7. Refrain from using dragVA to post about illegal actions and/or violence.
8. This site is not meant for continuous flaming. If we feel that you have created a name solely to flame/troll, you will be banned.
9. Images that can be considered "work unfriendly" are not allowed in either avatars or signatures.
10. Links and pictures for your car in the profile are a privilege. If you are found to be posting inappriopriate content there your profile will be PERMANENTLY locked. No questions asked.
11. Post whoring will no longer be tolerated. This includes frivilous posts that should be taken to PM.
12. No double posting. This includes making a thread that does nothing but make reference to another thread.
13. Admins and mods have the right to lock/remove any thread or ban any user without question.
14. DO NOT create multiple usernames, for any reason! If you have a problem with your current one contact an admin and they will try and solve the problem. This includes name changes.

Please keep these rules in mind when posting. Those not following the rules can be subject to deletion without notice, or banned.

Enjoy the site.

Please refer to rule number 6
Old 02-27-2003, 06:34 AM

1QwikMugen is an unknown quantity at this point

Oooppps my bad i read the rules but this is the 1st time ive been on in a while thanx
~~Chris~~
Old 02-27-2003, 06:40 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

No prob, wasnt being a dick or anything, just giving you notice before the flaming came along.
Old 02-27-2003, 06:48 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point

Theres a spot in Dinnwiddie, its allready marked out, and the cops dont fuck with you for some reason......lol
Old 02-27-2003, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

I myself am trying to find all the illegal street racing spots myself. I know of many, many, many illegal race spots. I will tell you where the ones I know if you tell me where you go. I really need to find them all. I love illegal street drag racing. I guess it's the feeling that it is so dangerous for my self, spectators, and innocent bystanders. Or maybe it's the fact that I am doing something so illegal. I have bee doung it since the early 90's and never...ever...been thrown in jail. I love how the police and law in general are so dumb that they don't arrest us all when we illegal drag race especially because all of our cars do not pass inspection, emmision or any other saftey regulations.
Old 02-27-2003, 09:01 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

since you seem to be in the midlothian area. Everyone hangs out at the traget on midlothian across from chesterfield town center. We are up there frid. and sat. nights at 9pm. come on out and hang out wish us.
Old 02-27-2003, 11:24 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Originally posted by B speed
We hung out by the Kempsville library in VB...
I couldn't believe it took you two posts on this thread to say that!
Old 02-27-2003, 11:27 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by NoReverse95Teg
I couldn't believe it took you two posts on this thread to say that!
Old 02-28-2003, 07:15 AM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

Originally posted by B speed
We hung out by the Kempsville library in VB...
yup , that spots the shit ... no cops for miles

Quick Reply: Hangouts