Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Hall Acura inspection questions...

Old 01-10-2003, 06:56 PM
( . Y . )

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
babyNSX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hall Acura inspection questions...

Has anyone went to Hall Acura in Newport News for inspections? My dad said I have to raise my car a lot or they wont be able to get it in their garage lol. It's not even that low. Does anyone know if they will fail inspection if the car isnt a certain height from the ground?
Also, I have clear lights in the front with hyperwhite turn signals, and clear in the rear too. If anyone has any experience with their inspection process and if they fail you for certain things, plz let me know! thanx in advance
Old 01-10-2003, 07:06 PM
hybrid hatch

totaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these parts

i know there is a state law on minimum ride height...i dont know what the number is or anything, but i do know there is a law about it....my experience with the turnsignals is that they have to either be amber with a clear bulb or clear with an amber bulb...but thats just my experience so i'm not sure
Old 01-10-2003, 07:08 PM
( . Y . )

Originally posted by totaled@100+
i know there is a state law on minimum ride height...i dont know what the number is or anything, but i do know there is a law about it....my experience with the turnsignals is that they have to either be amber with a clear bulb or clear with an amber bulb...but thats just my experience so i'm not sure
damn guess ill change those out tomorrow
Old 01-10-2003, 07:17 PM
Big Member

cokinut is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to get my car inspected at another place in va beach and the guy who was doing it said he would fail my car if he couldn't get his jack under the car.
Old 01-10-2003, 07:25 PM
WAKE UP AND DRIVE

Lazarus is an unknown quantity at this point

Where are you located Baby?
Old 01-11-2003, 08:20 AM
( . Y . )

Originally posted by Lazarus
Where are you located Baby?
Newport News, right by Hall Acura.
Old 01-11-2003, 06:46 PM
Registered Member

oldschool7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hall Acura inspection questions...

Originally posted by babyNSX
Has anyone went to Hall Acura in Newport News for inspections? My dad said I have to raise my car a lot or they wont be able to get it in their garage lol. It's not even that low. Does anyone know if they will fail inspection if the car isnt a certain height from the ground?
Also, I have clear lights in the front with hyperwhite turn signals, and clear in the rear too. If anyone has any experience with their inspection process and if they fail you for certain things, plz let me know! thanx in advance
They won't fail your if is lower, but for clear turn signal, rear lights without the D.O.T they will.
Old 01-11-2003, 06:59 PM
hybrid hatch

totaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these parts

i just found out today that the minimum ride height in va is 14 inches from your rear bumper to the ground and i forgot what the height is for the front bumper
Old 01-11-2003, 07:56 PM
gangsta leanin

milano_lude

front is measured from the center of the headlight. but i forgot the height... 16.5 is a guess..
Old 01-12-2003, 07:49 AM
Registered Member

oldschool7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by totaled@100+
i just found out today that the minimum ride height in va is 14 inches from your rear bumper to the ground and i forgot what the height is for the front bumper
Most Hondas, Acuras, Toyotas & Nissan don't meet that height straight out of the Dealer!

Quick Reply: Hall Acura inspection questions...