Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

got a stock civic, if I could put 1 thing on it to make it faster what should it be?

Old 03-29-2010, 05:22 AM
Out of mind, BRB....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drake69 has disabled reputation
Default Re: got a stock civic, if I could put 1 thing on it to make it faster what should it

Originally Posted by Krak
I've got a friend with a D16Z6 SINGLE CAM that will walk the dog on most B series around here. It will break traction at a 70mph roll on 8-10lbs of boost in 3rd gear without break boosting. Dual cam has nothing to do with it. Anything can be nasty with the time, money, and knowledge.
And what is the name of your fantasy world again?
Old 03-29-2010, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

Splash has disabled reputation
Default Re: got a stock civic, if I could put 1 thing on it to make it faster what should it

haha watup son. n u shud jus drop dat civic n get sum bettr whip thatll b abl to take on my tiburon
Old 03-29-2010, 08:21 PM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Originally Posted by Krak
I've got a friend with a D16Z6 SINGLE CAM that will walk the dog on most B series around here. It will break traction at a 70mph roll on 8-10lbs of boost in 3rd gear without break boosting. Dual cam has nothing to do with it. Anything can be nasty with the time, money, and knowledge.
Break - to break something in half.
Brake - to stop moving.

English is so hard huh bro?

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Jesus christ, you're a fuck.

FOR FUCKING FUCKS SAKE ITS BRAKE.

B-R-A-K-E
LOL this shit kills me also, break/brake, your/you're/there/they're/their etc.... it's not hard at all some people are just idiots or just not thinking.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Reppin The DOHC

turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies

has op said anything back to our opinions?
Old 04-01-2010, 10:22 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

Originally Posted by turbofordummies
has op said anything back to our opinions?
read the thread and you will find your answer
Old 04-01-2010, 10:23 PM
MIZAKRO

H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love

piss on it.....
Old 04-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Out of mind, BRB....

Drake69 has disabled reputation

The new VTECH system... always a great add-on...

Old 04-02-2010, 08:19 AM
Reppin The DOHC

turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies

^lol
Old 04-04-2010, 04:46 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eng
Obvious answer is obvious.

LS1
DEFINITELY the best answer.... or the cliff one...

i vote squash air freshener though....
Old 04-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Originally Posted by SPAWN
DEFINITELY the best answer.... or the cliff one...

i vote squash air freshener though....
wait, do they really make those? i want one

Quick Reply: got a stock civic, if I could put 1 thing on it to make it faster what should it be?