Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Godda have this lip

Old 05-06-2005, 11:50 AM
i7 @ 5GHz <3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to behold
Cool Godda have this lip

Old 05-06-2005, 11:52 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Godda have this lip

If another person makes abother thread about this trend, I swear by all that's holy I'm going to strangle them with their intestines.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

old and in the wrong section if i was mod....1 week ban
Old 05-06-2005, 12:03 PM
i7 @ 5GHz <3

NsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to behold

lol oook. 1 week ban cause a forum noob posted an old pic in the wrong thread. How about just saying it instead of being a dick and getting mad about it lol.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:04 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NsMoBoy
lol oook. 1 week ban cause a forum noob posted an old pic in the wrong thread. How about just saying it instead of being a dick and getting mad about it lol.
Because you're always going to be retarded. Might as well nip it in the bud.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:05 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER
Old 05-06-2005, 12:06 PM
i7 @ 5GHz <3

wow......
Old 05-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

don't post stupid shit....
Old 05-06-2005, 12:08 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

wow......
haha bye bitch fag homo ass shit fuck haha
Old 05-06-2005, 12:10 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

or maybe you can not be an idiot and read the rules of the board to know what the fuck is going on?

enjoy the one week ban.