Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Geiger Ford Gt

Old 10-22-2007, 05:25 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Geiger Ford Gt

The Ford GT is a living legend. It is hard to imagine the GT with even more power, but Munich tuning company Geiger Cars has upgraded the car with a new supercharger for a gain of 29% more power. Horsepower is increased to an impressive 701 bhp and a peak torque of 617 lb-ft torque. This extra power allows the Geiger Ford GT to reach a top speed of 211 mph.

GeigerCars.de has converted the Ford GT 5.4 liter V8 engine entirely. A 3.3 liter serial compressor replaces the 2.3 liter compressor and the boost pressure was raised from 0.8 to 1.25 bar. The engine electronics were reprogrammed to calibrate the Geiger power components. Enlarged throttle valves and a sport air filter provide its eight cylinders with more circulation. The engine and transmission’s cooling system are optimized to meet the needs of the Ford GT’s expanded performance. With the first step on the gas this sports car instantly demonstrates what it is capable of: a true race car.

From 0 to 62mph in 3.5 seconds

With the tuning kit from GeigerCars.de the sprint from 0 to 62 mph takes just 3.5 seconds. The Ford GT can cover a quarter mile in 10.9 seconds. Its driving force is noticeable in first gear and does not let up - this car does not stop giving until reaching maximum speed at 211mph. Only the tire’s loading limit bridle the engine’s overwhelming power. Its top speed is limited electronically. The driving experience is acoustically enhanced with the installation of a high performance exhaust system from GeigerCars.de which accentuates the engine’s solid sound. The Ford GT’s powerful tailpipes have a diameter of 110 millimeters. Having removed the rear bumper the tailpipes impress in full view.

Engine and suspension design: a perfect complement

Such immense force of acceleration is to be controlled with confidence. Optimum control in all situations is guaranteed by a GeigerCars.de specially designed adjustable suspension system. For optimal weight distribution of axle load between front and rear axles, the hydraulic shock absorbers can either be set in the impact or tow mode. Its suspension package lowers the Ford GT by up to 60 millimeters and brings its power onto the road. In turn, its unique thin silhouette and sporty proportions are brought out by the low rider.

Controlling shear force with confidence

Its high performance break system with monoblock brake calipers produced by GeigerCars.de is made for deceleration performance. Even at over 186mph the Ford GT breaks quickly and confidently. For quick acceleration and optimum control when taking curves GeigerCars.de combines impressive 245/35R 20 size tires and 9Jx20 light alloy wheels on the front axle and 325/30R 21 size tires and 11x21 wheels on the rear axle. Such distribution gives the car a safe grip even at fast cornering. The Ford GT’s impressive outer appearance is completed with the addition of a Geigercars.de wheel set in black with stainless steel inlays.

link.

pictures:

Old 10-22-2007, 05:25 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: Geiger Ford Gt

Old 10-22-2007, 05:26 PM
Registered member

philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville

Old 10-22-2007, 05:34 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

I still want one of these:

Old 10-22-2007, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Minor hp bolt ons and tacky ass wheels. Eh.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Nunchuck Skillz

TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound

car is cool.. wheels are ugh
Old 10-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

Originally Posted by TomsSound
car is cool.. wheels are ugh
wheels are fucking ughLY
Old 10-22-2007, 07:04 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally Posted by DoingOK
I still want one of these:

Even as a Ferrari fan, I have to admit that this is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. This was at the big airshow out here in Hawaii. I've since seen it on the road twice. Seeing this paint job on one in person really ups it's desireablility in my book. Plus, it's the got the coolest plates I've EVER seen.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:06 PM
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

F40(?) is nice!

I love that car, I would totally buy one..... if I had the money!
Old 10-22-2007, 07:06 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Yeah, that black one is dumb.

Quick Reply: Geiger Ford Gt