Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

this is funny...worthless VB cops.

Old 07-06-2003, 08:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Darren94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default this is funny...worthless VB cops.

so me, coolva, shofear94, brokeneck, and a few friends are down at the beach tonite. we decide to go up the strip once and as we approached 17th st, we are asked to pull over by a bike cop. so, i pull over and go through the normal routine stop. turns out my tags were expired. so i am like whatever i will just pay it so, the funny part is when the other officer is like "whats that big red switch for?" and i replied nitrous(knowing that the law states nitrous is legal if it is unhooked and non pressurized)so, i dont worry. but i am asked to pop the trunk and for a 1/2 hour, these fools are pondering, playing with stuff, and searching every rule book they have to find out the law. the main officer comes back with a ticket for improper equiptment. and i am thinking this is legal becuase it does not alter the car in any manner and i was not using it on the street.(on the bottle it says "legal in 50 states for off-road use") so, i explain this to the officer and he is clueless. he nor his buddies no what to say when i correct them with the actual law. in conclusion, some cops are stupid, how can they write a ticket for something that is legal? tonite i printed out the auctual law and i will take it to court to get off sorry for the length

Last edited by Darren94; 07-06-2003 at 09:08 PM.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:00 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

haha darren that's pretty funny, you shouldve told him it was for your foglights but you had to take them off because one broke
Old 07-06-2003, 09:04 PM

Darren94 is an unknown quantity at this point

shofear was with me and he said the same thing i wish i had said that. of course, the cop would have replied"thats not factory equiptment"..haha
Old 07-06-2003, 09:08 PM
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

Ass clown VA Beach coppers.

*Braces for onslaught of "They risk their lives...." *
Old 07-06-2003, 09:46 PM

lancerEVOVII is an unknown quantity at this point

plus you could have siad that the bottle is empty anyway i used it all up the other night to get away from you guys LOL
Old 07-06-2003, 11:12 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by lancerEVOVII
plus you could have siad that the bottle is empty anyway i used it all up the other night to get away from you guys LOL
LOL!
Old 07-06-2003, 11:17 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

i saw u guys down there tonight, i was in Growleys Volvo woohoo
Old 07-07-2003, 03:03 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Its all on tape to ... I was in the backseat with the Super Night Vision mode on .... the cop was sitting like uhhhhh .... well its not stock ... uhhhhh .... so Darren asked him about the rims he had ... the guy responded with well it doesnt alter your car really, Darren said .... well it though off my speedometer and makes the car handle alot better .... "well we dont worry about rims" ....
Old 07-07-2003, 06:56 AM
TiM-MaY!

coolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Broke Neck
Its all on tape to ... I was in the backseat with the Super Night Vision mode on .... the cop was sitting like uhhhhh .... well its not stock ... uhhhhh .... so Darren asked him about the rims he had ... the guy responded with well it doesnt alter your car really, Darren said .... well it though off my speedometer and makes the car handle alot better .... "well we dont worry about rims" ....
I gotta get my damn cameras from you today.... I didnt feel like waitin up for you guys riding in the illegal car.... all modified and illegal and.... NAAASSS!!!!

You'll get outta it D-Ron, you'll be skrait!
Old 07-07-2003, 07:20 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

that's gotta be the stupidest buncha retards i've ever heard... please post the video so i see which cop it is and laugh at em next time i go to the strip... lol